Reliability, Usability, Sustainability and Safety (RAMS) training program in urban rail systems; 3-5 will be held in Istanbul by the International Union of Public Transport (UITP) in July, hosted by the Union of Marmara Municipalities.
Within the scope of the training, new process covering security evaluation, certification process and security plans with applications such as reliability block diagram, failure tree analysis as well as system reliability, data management, probability and RAMS statistics, risk measurements, acceptance criteria, RAMS parameters and reliability estimation the most effective use of management tools.
The training program will also explore international examples of RAMS requirements, evaluate and control potential threats, failures, failures and failures that affect service quality, and provide controls such as failure prevention, fault tolerance, troubleshooting and error prediction. In the three-day training; RAMS management, the development of the operational objectives of the system and the latest developments in this field will be examined with case studies.
For more information, you can also visit the website: www.uitp.org
The following trainers from Turkey and abroad will come to the training and the language of instruction will be English.
· Maxim SHEVCHENKO, Moscow Metro, Russia
· Dr. Mehmet Turan Söylemez, Professor, ITU Graduate School of Science and Technology, Turkey
· Feyzullah Gündoğdu, Managing Director, Kayseri Transportation, Turkey
· Teodor Gradinariu, Senior Technical Advisor, UIC (France)
· Özlem TATAR, Manager - Center of Training, UITP, Belgium
· M. Emre Kiran, Manager - Center of Training, UITP, Belgium