Gebze Halkalı Commuter Line Full Student Ticket Prices How Much? : Gebze- opened yesterdayHalkalı The suburban train line, formerly 185, is a distance that can be reached in minutes, and now 115 will go down in minutes, giving the Xlnx hours of 1 hours to the people of Istanbul.
Gebze Halkalı In the Marmaray line, Istanbulkart is valid and the single pass ticket fee is 5 TL. The first pass with Istanbulkart will be exactly 2.60 students and 1.25 lira. Thanks to the integration of the line, which is planned to carry 1 million passengers a day, with Marmaray, from Gebze. Halkalıcan be traveled in 105 minutes. Formerly served as a suburban line and Halkalı-Sirkeci, Haydarpaşa-Pendik between the line, Marmaray is integrated. In terms of ticket prices Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Istanbulkart valid and one-way ticket fare is 5 TL. If the first pass with Istanbulkart is full 2.60 student, 1.25 will be TL.
Halkalı - Gebze Metro Line Hours
- Halkalı metro stop weekday departure time - closing time: 06.00 - 24.00
- Halkalı metro stop weekend departure time - closing time: 06.00 - 24.00
- Gebze metro stop departures holidays for week - closing time: 06.00 - 24.00
- Gebze metro stop at the weekend of departure - closing time: 06.00 - 24,00
Halkalı - Gebze Metro
Halkalı - As mentioned above, there is a stop at 42 in Gebze subway. Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalı115 minutes in 1 hours in 55 hours will be in Gebze.
Gebze Halkalı Transfer stops on the Metro Line Metro
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport at Yenikapı station, M1A
- Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M1 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines at Yenikapı Station
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line and seaways,
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 Kadıköy-It will be integrated with Tuzla metro line.
Map of Marmaray