Turkey's capital of Ankara on public transport services that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO rail transport network. The existing Ankara rail transport network consists of light rail systems, subway, cable car and suburban systems, and public transport vehicles operated by EGO consist of four parts:
- Ankaray by name Sewing House - ASTI “Light rail system açılan opened in August 30,
- With the name of Ankara Metro Red Crescent - Batıkent December 28 heavy rail system in operation at 1997.
- 12 on February 2014 Batıkent - OSB-Törekent line and one month thereafter;
- 13 on March 2014 Red Crescent - Preserve line has been opened for service. There are a total of 45 stations between Kizilay which is the transfer station between Ankaray and Ankara metro system.
Ankaray 8,527 km. Ankara Subway M1 16,661 km. + M2 16,590 km + M3 15,360 km length of this four-rail transportation system, the total 55,140 km. long.
In Ankara Metro, the Keçiören line is still under construction. In addition, a new line construction is planned between Esenboğa Airport and Kızılay.
Ankara's first light rail system, the construction of which began in April 7, was completed on 1992 August 30 and was put into service on the Dikimevi AŞTİ route.
- Salvation (transfer: Sincan-Kayaş Commuter Train Line)
- Red Crescent (transfer: M1, M2)
- Söğütözü (Under Construction)
Construction of the first subway of Ankara began on March 29. 1993 metro line located on the route of Kızılay Batıkent was completed on December 28 and opened for service.
Batıkent Metro Stations
- Red Crescent (transfer: Ankaray)
- Sanitation (transfer: Sincan-Kayas Commuter Train Line)
- Atatürk Cultural Center
- Yenimahalle (Transfer: Yenimahalle-Şentepe Cable Car Line)
The construction of the metro line on the Kizilay Koru route started on 27 September 2002. Tamamlayamayın Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the Republic of Turkey Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry took over and finished on March 13 2014.
Cayyolu Metro Stations
- Red Crescent (transfer: Ankaray)
- National Library
- Sogutozu (Transfer: Ankaray)
- Middle East Technical University
- Ministry of Agriculture / Council of State
The construction of the subway line on the Batikent-OSB-Törekent route started on 19 February 2001. Tamamlayamayın Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the Republic of Turkey Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry took over and finished on February 12 2014.
Torekent Metro Stations
- West Center
- Playing Tables
- Istanbul Road
- Eryaman 1-2
- Eryaman 5
- State Mah.
- OSB Torekent
The construction of the metro line on the Red Crescent Casino route started on 15 July 2003. Tamamlayamayın Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the Republic of Turkey Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry has taken over.
Kecioren Subway Stations
- Red Crescent (transfer: Ankaray, M1, M2)
- Exterior door
Ankara's 5, which is planned to be built between Kızılay and Esenboğa Airport. Metro is. Construction Transportation Republic of Turkey, will be carried out by the Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications. The total length of the subway is 25,366 km. The average distance between stations is 1,708 km. 15 The station is planned to consist of:
Esenboga Metro Stations
- Youth Park
- View Hacı's Full Profile
- North Ankara
- Esenboğa Airport
ANKARA RAILWAY SYSTEM LINES MAP
MAP OF RAILING SYSTEMS IN ANKARA
Interactive Ankara Railway and Metro Map