The final lists were determined for the 353 workers to be taken to TCDD Tasimacilik AS, which was published on 27-31 December 2018 at İŞKUR.
To see the Final List Click here
Candidates listed in the final list may send the following documents before the date of 25 January with POSTAL or POSTA (the candidates who will send their documents by mail will send the same documents to email@example.com).
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE TO BE DELIVERED BY MAIL:
1) Since the deadline for delivery is 25 January 2019, no further action will be taken for the documents to be received after this date. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to send the documents late to the post or delay in the mail.
2) It is important for the candidates to write the address correctly for the delivery of the documents. As address, TCDD TAŞIMACILIK AŞGeneral Directorate Human Resources Department ODA No. 2050 Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Altındağ / ANKARA will be written.
3) Candidates who will send their documents by mail will definitely send the same documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The name and surname of the candidate, the workplace and the title of the applicant will be written on the subject of the mail. (ÖR. Ahmet TÜY Ankara Railway Factory Machinery Installation worker)
4) In order to follow up the documents given to the candidates, it will be in their own interest to send them by means of APS or Kargoyla as a forwarder.
1) Application Form to be signed (to be filled with computer) to download the form Click here
2) Photocopy of Population Wallet
3) Certificate of Education (Copy of Certificate)
4) Criminal Records recording (available from turkiye.gov.t or prosecution)
5) Military Status Certificate (available at turkiye.gov.t or Military Branch)
6) Security Investigation and Archive Research Form (To be filled with computer. Signed and photographed, no stamp or stamp.) To download the form Click here.
7) Job Demand Information Form (To be filled with computer and will be photographed and signed) to download form Click here.
. Train Engineer (Level 8) UM Vocational Competence Certificate (4UY11-0035)
9) bel Steel Welders (Level 3) Certificate of Professional Competence (11UY0010) 3) N or Y 12UY0053) 3 Automotive Sheet and Body Welder (Level 3) will be requested from the applicants.
10) Priority Certificate for Applicants
The documents will be sent at the latest on 25 January 2019 and no additional time will be given. At the end of the delivery period, the documents will be examined and the candidates whose documents are accepted and not accepted will be announced. The oral exam will be held between 25.03.2019-19.04.2019.
The deadline for the submission of documents is one week from the announcement period.