Istanbul AIRPORT nedeniyle HAVAIST 'which is a part of İBB affiliates providing luxury public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, expedition hours have been increased due to THY adding new flights.
Istanbul Airport HAVAİST flights were increased since the 9 December 2018 market day because of the flights of Adana and Trabzon to Turkish Airlines' current flights.
The number of trips per day was increased from 50 to 60. There have been some changes in movement hours. The decision was taken in order to reduce service waiting times.
The planned lines were determined to receive passengers from the 16 center within the 20 county boundary throughout Istanbul. THY, TUHIM, IETT, IGA, BELBIM planned as part of the work planned in the 20 location; Metro, Metrobus, Bus, Minibus, Bus Station and Marine Transportation were determined by taking into account the integration.
According to this; Taksim - Beşiktaş -New Airport Line (İST-19) (Round Trip), Yenikapı-Bakırköy -New Airport (İST-1) (Round Trip), Kozyatağı Metro - New Airport Line (İST-7) (Round Trip) and TÜYAP - Bahçeşehir New Airport (İST-2) (Round Trip), July 15 Democracy (Esenler) Bus Terminal - Alibeyköy Cep Bus Terminal - Istanbul Airport Line (Round Trip) has been reorganized.
In the application, additional flights will be arranged if needed. In the transportation of HAVAIST Istanbul Airport, which provides a discount of 50 until the New Year, payments can only be made via Istanbul card.
CENTERS OF HAVAİST PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION
• Taksim: Metro, Bus Lines Integration.
• Beşiktaş Peronlar: Marine Transportation Integration, Bus Lines Integration.
• Zincirlikuyu Metrobus: Metrobus Integrated, Minibus Integration.
• 4. Levent: Metro, Bus, Minibus.
• Göktürk: Bus Line Integration
• Yenikapı Peronlar: İDO, Marmaray, Metro and Bus Lines Integration.
• Bakırköy İDO: IDO, Bus Lines Integration.
• Yenibosna-Kuleli: Metrobus, Metro, Minibus, Bus Lines Integration.
• Başakşehir-Metrokent: Metro Integration, Bus Lines Integration.
• Kozyatağı Metro: Metro Integration, Minibus Integration, Bus Lines Integration.
• Ümraniye-Tepeüstü: Metro Integration, Bus Lines Integration.
• Kavacık: Bus Lines Integration.
• Hasdal: Bus Lines Integration.
• TUYAP: Integration of Metrobus, Minibus and Bus Lines.
• Beylikdüzü-Cumhuriyet: Metrobus, Minibus and Bus Lines Integration.
• Bahçeşehir-Merkez: Bus Lines Integration.
• 15 July Democracy Bus Station: Intercity Bus Integration, Metro Integration, Bus Lines, Minibus Integration.
• Bus Station Road: Bus Lines Integration, Minibus Lines Integration.
• Alibeyköy Cep Bus Station: Intercity Bus Integration, Bus Integration.
DISTRICT LOCATION INFORMATION
- Arnavutkoy: Istanbul Airport
- Bahcelievler: Yenibosna-Kuleli
- Bakırköy: IDO
- Basaksehir: Metrokent
- Besiktas: IETT Platforms
4 Levent: Subway
- Bayrampasa: Bus Station
Bus Station Road: Bus Station Road İETT station
- Beykoz: Kavacik Bridge
- Beylikdüzü: Cumhuriyet-Metrobüs
- Beyoglu: Taksim Abdülhak Hamit Street
- Buyukcekmece: TUYAP
- Eyup: Göktürk
Alibeyköy: Pocket Bus Station
- Fatih: Yenikapı-İDO
- Kadıköy: Kozyatagi Metro
- Kagithane: Hasdal
- Umraniye: Tepeüstü
- Sisli: Zincirlikuyu Metrobus