The opening date of suburban trains, which were not carried out for five years and that millions of passengers were deprived of transportation, were postponed once again. The opening date of the test drive and the opening date of the 2018 year, the Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan announced that the Plan and Budget Commission again postponed. Minister Turhan,, Pendik-Ayrılıkçeşme 24 kilometers, Kazlicesme-Halkalı "We are aiming to open these segments to business in the first quarter of 19," he said. "We will present this project to Istanbul residents at the end of the year," Turhan said in a statement last September.
WHAT HAPPENED IN 12 YEAR
The foundation of the Marmaray project was the 13.5 (5) 9 (2004) submarine tube crossing and the 9 kilometer. The second stage of the Marmaray Project is “Gebze-Haydarpaşa, Sirkeci-Halkalı AMD (Alstrom-Marubeni-Dogus) Consortium, which gave the lowest bid (2006 million 863 thousand 372 Euros) in the first tender held in April 904 for the "Improvement of Suburban Lines" kazanwas.
FIRST TENDER CANCELED
AMD (Alstrom-Marubeni-Dogus) Consortium terminated the contract on the grounds that “they could not continue the project under the current contract terms” and ICC applied to Arbitration on July 13, 2010. The second tender was awarded to CR1 Obrascon Huarte Lain (OHL) SA- Dimetronic SA Joint Venture kazanand the CR26 contract was signed on October 2011, 3. kazanan Obrascon Huarte Lain (OHL) SA- Dimetronic SA 3 days after the starting date of the joint venture on November 2011, 411 17 December 2012 Gebze-Pendik, 503 days later 19 March 2013 Halkalı 595 19 June 2013 at the end of 18 Pendik Ibrahimağa railway lines were closed to railway traffic. According to the work program, the Marmaray project is planned to be completed in 2015 June 2014. In October, 3 slowed down the business by citing the cost increase in OHL and was reflected in the press that it wanted to leave the project. OHL not only dismantled the lines that were delivered to it, but also carried out a significant activity on the construction of the XNUMX road between Gebze and Pendik. The contract with OHL was transferred to Kolin-Kalyon-Cengiz partnership.
Because of the works carried out within the scope of the project to improve the suburban lines to be connected to the Marmaray project; Suburban flights between Pendik and Gebze, 2012, Haydarpaşa-Pendik between the suburban flights 2013 was interrupted. In the project, which was planned to be completed in 2015, many ministers have changed so far.
What did they say?
Lütfü Elvan, who was the Minister of Transport and Communications in 2015, said: leşme Our work continues. We cannot suspend this project for any reason. Our contract 2015 continues until June. We will not avoid taking necessary measures in any disruption. It seems difficult for the contractor to perform it until the given date. According to the contractual obligations, we will do whatever is necessary. We will make the necessary efforts to accelerate this process. Bu
Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim, who assumed the post after Elvan, said that the project will be completed in 2017,, We will complete the project by making at least twice the amount of work we have done in the past. What it means 4,5 will divide the year into 2, you'll find an approximate date, but this date is a target for us, but it's a date ahead of that date. If everything goes well before the date before the end of 2017, I hope to complete everything for this. We are ready as ministry, do not stop, continue on the road. Biz
COMBINED WITH MARMARAY
2016 Minister Ahmet Arslan, who took office in 1 years ago, made the following statements in the TGNA: göre The Marmaray Project HalkalıWe have been working on the extension of the project to Gebze, and there have been some unforeseen situations in the progress of the work due to archaeological excavations, additional works included in the contract, some properties on the route and the legal demands of the right holders. there is a very serious acceleration. In August, we will complete the construction of the infrastructure, and in the month of September we will complete the signalization. After that, by conducting tests in the remaining time, the commuter lines from Gebze by the end of this year HalkalıWe will make transportless passengers portable with Marmaray vehicles. In addition, our high speed trains depart from Ankara to Haydarpaşa or Halkalıwill be able to go up to. Hopefully, we will provide this service by the end of this year. X Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who served as the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, said at 21 September 2018, itibar By the end of this year, test runs will be over. We will complete our remaining productions at the end of the year, this project, service, railways will serve the service of Istanbulites.
EYES IN 2019
In the Marmaray project, where the ground correction work is finished and the tracks are laid, the eyes will be in the first months of 2019. According to the information obtained from the field officials, the infrastructure and signalization works are planned to be completed by the end of the year. However, the full capacity of the line can be found in June of 2019.