Today in History
5 September 1903 The government sent a letter to the railway companies to demand the dismissal of the Bulgarians for security reasons.
September 5, 1997 Çerkezköy-Kapıkule (189 km) electrification project is completed.
- Today in History: 5 September 1997 Çerkezköy-Kapıkule (189 km) electrification project completed
- Today in History : Çerkezköy-Kapıkule (189 km) electrification project ...
- Halkalı Kapikule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Kapikule Section Construction Work
- Halkalı Kapikule Railway Line Çerkezköy Kapıkule Section Construction Project Monitoring Meeting was Held
- From Minister Arslan Çerkezköy Kapıkule Railway Line Description
- Kapıkule Çerkezköy Halkalı Regional Train Timetable Route Map and Stops
- Çerkezköy First Rail Welding in Kapıkule Railway Line
- on railways Çerkezköy- 2 between Istanbul and Kapikule. Stage rail maintenance work continues uninterrupted
- Ispartakule-Çerkezköy Railway Surveying-Project Consultancy Service Tender Result (Halkalı-Kapıkule New Railway) (Special News)
- Çerkezköy- Restriction of passenger trains for long-distance trains
- Çerkezköy-Kapikule Railway Line Signed Tomorrow
- Çerkezköy Foundation of the Kapıkule Railway Line
- Halkalı Kapıkule High Speed Train ProjectÇerkezköywill add value to '
- Çerkezköy Closing to the End of Kapıkule Railway Line
- Karaismailoğlu Çerkezköy Kapıkule Examines Railway Works
- Çerkezköy 36 Percent of Kapıkule High Speed Line is Completed
- Çerkezköy Power Supply for Kapıkule Signaling Systems
- Çerkezköy 'Works on the Rail' on Kapıkule High Speed Train Line
- Karaismailoglu: Çerkezköy There are important works on the Kapıkule High Speed Train Line
- Halkalı Kapıkule Railway Line Public Participation Meetings will be held on 09-10 September 2015