Focusing on Metro rail systems II. International Metrorail Forumbrings together public decision makers and the private sector.
In our Protectorate of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry, General Directorate of Infrastructure, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Metro Istanbul, Republic of Turkey State Railways with the support and patronage; 4-5 OCTOBER 2018 The 2 International Metro Rail Forum will take place at the Istanbul Convention and Exhibition Center.
Under the auspices of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications; With the support of AYGM, TCDD and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality; Istanbul Technical University Academic Cooperation Forum, organized with the theme of "Strong Turkey's 2023 Goal: Local and National Rail Systems" will be.
II. International Metrorail Forum aim is to bring together the companies and institutions related to the sector and to make the sales and marketing of the companies to the right people;
· You will come together with public decision makers, subcontractors, subcontractors, suppliers and other stakeholders, and you will find the necessary environment for the 2020 billion Euro metro investments planned to be built in Istanbul until 10 and to form partnerships.
· Planned until xnumx'y Metro Lines Istanbul and in Turkey in order to have accurate information about Metro Industry.
· A comprehensive program including the most important issues encountered by the metro, tunnel and railway construction companies will be waiting for you in this event by key managers for the regional industry.
· With the intense participation of decision-makers, you will have the opportunity to get up-to-date information on developments in the public sector and different policies in different regions and to update your strategy.
· You will be under the same roof for two days with public representatives, business partners and suppliers. You will have the opportunity to learn about the latest state of the metro, railway and tunnel technologies.
· You will learn what your pioneers and competitors are doing, and what technologies they use.
· Apart from that, you are able to get detailed information about the projects that will take place in Turkey.
Who Should Attend?
· Public Representatives
· Traffic Directorates
· Construction and Consulting Engineers
· Expert Engineering Service Providers
· Bridge Building and Upgrade Professionals
· Tunneling and Deep Excavation Specialists
· Railway Vehicle and Equipment Suppliers
· Diesel and Electric Locomotive Suppliers
· Ray Equipment Asset Managers
· Signal and Communication System Integration Companies
· Advanced Telecommunications Providers
· Ray Benefit and Power Supply Professionals
· Railway Energy Line and Catenary Specialists
· Operations and Security
· Heavy Machinery and Rail Manufacturers
· Ticketing and Data Systems
· Risk and Safety Auditors
· Repair and Maintenance Service Providers
· Logistics Operators
· Rail Component Suppliers
1. Using BIM in Relevant Systems
2. Native Applications and Requirements in Relevant Systems
Rail Project and Future Projections on xnumx.türkiye
U Nuri Demirağ Special Session “
4.Turkish Companies' Rail System Applications Abroad - Successful Applications
5.Raylı Sistem Mega Projects and Technical Details
6.National and Foreign Finance Models in Rail System Projects