Bostancı Dudullu Metro Works Continue: Works continue at the Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line, which consists of 13 stations in total. Dudullu Bostancı Rail System Line is known as one of the most important metro lines planned to be built on the Anatolian side of Istanbul. Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line, from the Bostancı coast to the Marmaray Project and İDO terminal, from Kozyatağı Kadıköy It was planned to be connected to the Kartal subway line, from Dudullu to Üsküdar Ümraniye subway line. Thus, Dudullu Bostancı Rail System Line will also enable the integration of three important rail systems to be completed in the near future.
Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line, which is 14,3 km long, KadıköyConnects the districts of Maltepe, Ataşehir and Ümraniye. It will serve with state-of-the-art driverless trains in the underground.
Passengers will be able to travel by following the tunnels as there will not be a driver's cab in the metro cars. The ği platform door üz system will be used for the safety of citizens even if the metro is to serve without driver.
Dudullu Bostancı Metro line, which will run every 3 minutes, is expected to carry 70 thousand people per hour. There will be 13 stations in total in Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line, where tunnel works are about to be completed. The metro line is planned to open in 2019.
Dudullu - Bostancı Metro Line consists of 13 stations;
- Bostanci Station
- Emin Ali Pasa Station
- Ayşe Women's Station
- Kozyatagi Railway Station
- Kucukbakkalkoy Station
- İçerenköy Station
- Kayışdağı Station
- Türk-İş Blocks Station
- İmes Station
- Modoko- Keyap Station
- Dudullu Railway Station
- Top Dudullu Station
- Warehouse Station
Dudullu - Bostancı Metro Line;
- Bostancı Station with IDO and Marmaray
- At Kozyatağı Station Kadıköy - With Tavsantepe Rail System Line
- Üsküdar - Ümraniye - Çekmeköy / Sancaktepe Metro Line at Dudullu Station
- It will be integrated with Altunizade - Ataşehir - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli - Sabiha Gökçen Airport Metro Line at Türkiş Blokları Station.
With the Dudullu - Bostancı Metro Line;
- Dudullu - Bostancı 21 minutes
- Dudullu - Taksim 39 minutes
- Bostancı - Bayrampasa 34,5 minutes
- Bostancı - İkitelli 61 minutes
- Bostancı - Alibeyköy 47 minutes
- Bostancı - Kayışdağı will be 11,5 minutes
Istanbul Metro Map:
RayHaber Tube Promotion film: