Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan said that as of August 30, all the works at Istanbul New Airport will be completed and it will come to the stage of temporary admission to the State Airports Authority (DHMI). Speaking at the press conference about Istanbul New Airport, Minister Arslan gave the following messages:
- When Istanbul 3rd Airport is put into service on October 29, we will employ 100 thousand people.
- When Istanbul 3rd Airport is opened, we aim to start with 2.5 million tons of cargo this year and carry 5.5 million tons of cargo in the later phases.
- At the 3rd Airport, we will perform the 'flight check' of our first runway as of May 15, the second runway will be put into service on June 15.
25 minutes by metro
- As of August 30, all works at the 3rd Airport will be completed and will come to the temporary admission stage to DHMI.
- Construction of the metro line from the 3rd Airport to Gayrettepe has started, the journey will take 25 minutes.
Günceleme: 09/04/2023 08:55
Be the first to comment