Filyos'da first 1927'de, the second is at the beginning of the 1950'ler destroyed historical scaffolding. Destructed scaffolding is threatening.
Turkey Grand National Assembly in December 13 xnumx't to between Ereğli and Ankara, was issued a law for the establishment of the railway line. The line, which aims to transport coal from Zonguldak to Central Anatolia, was to reach Ereğli from the Irmak station on Ankara-Sivas railway. Mohapp, a Swedish-Danish consortium, won the tender in 1925 February 7 for the railroad, designed in two parts as Irmak-Filyos and Filyos-Eregli. The construction of the line, which is one of the most exciting projects of the young republic, was started at 1927 May 10 with the construction of a scaffolding for Filyos.
ANKARA-FİLYOS RAILWAY WAS HELD BY THE SCAFFOLD
The material used in the production of 12.11.1935 stations, 391 culverts and bridges, 27 m long 1368 tunnels on the 8800 kilometer line, which was built between Irmak üzerinden Filyos and completed on 37, passed over that scaffold. Ali Çetinkaya, Deputy of Nafia, attended the opening ceremony held at 14 November 1935 in Filyos. Later, İskele provided logistic support to the Karabük Iron and Steel Factory. 3 The foundation of the Karabük Iron and Steel Factory, which was laid on April 1937, was the Filyos Pier.
MAY NOT BE USED WITH AN EXPLOSION OF MINE
The 1940, which also served the transportation of Filyos until the last quarter of the 2. During World War II, one or more mines were poured into the Black Sea. Currently the castle side, in the water and all the Filyos taking place in the photo that has become the city's landmark pier remains, in fact, was made a veteran who served Turkey's industrial development.
KARDEMİR HAS MADE A NEW SCAFFOLD
A fire brick factory was established at 1947 to make Filyos Filyos. Trial production at 1949, 1950'de normal production began. In parallel with the increased need for the establishment of the factory, a second pier was built at the western end of the Filyos coast. The pier, owned by the Karabük Iron and Steel Factory, also served as a lighthouse for the transfer of cargoes carried by small-scale ships to the railway. Iskele became idle after the privatization of Kardemir's 1995, Filyos Fire Brick Factory at 1997. In the following years, the quay was abandoned and the connection between the Black Sea and the Black Sea was destroyed.
A GREAT PUBLIC DAMAGE IS POSSIBLE
In Filyos, two maritime structures contributing to the Republic's industrialization move are being destroyed. The second pier, built at the beginning of the 1950, was officially refuted when it could be used for many purposes, mainly for tourism and recreational fishing. No one intervenes in this situation, which also leads to the formation of a major public damage. The young republic, in the absence of a thousand hardships to the historical jetty with all the queen, especially the Municipality of Filyos must be owned by all the three monkeys are playing. While the piers constitute a great danger in terms of human health, Zonguldak Governor Ahmet Çınar is expected to take a hand in this issue, which has been admired by his performance since the moment he arrived.
Source : www.halkinsesi.com.t is