In today's issue of the Official Gazette, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Legal Consultancy and Advocacy Examination and Appointment Regulations were published.
Transport Joint Stock Company The State Railways of the Republic of Turkey:
Turkish State Railways TRANSPORTATION JOINT STOCK COMPANY LAW ADVISORY AND ADVOCACY EXAMINATION AND APPOINTMENT REGULATIONS
Purpose, Scope, Basis and Definitions
ARTICLE 1 - (1) The purpose of this Regulation is to ensure that TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. The aim of this course is to regulate the principles and procedures related to the appointment and appointment of lawyers and lawyers to be appointed for the first time.
ARTICLE 2 - (1) This Regulation has been prepared by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. the legal counsel staff and attorney positions.
ARTICLE 3 - (1) This Regulation has been prepared on the basis of the additional 18 of the General Regulations on the Examinations for the Appointments for the First Appointments to the Public Officials which are enacted by the Council of Ministers of 3 / 2002 / 2002.
ARTICLE 4 - (1) In this Regulation;
a) General Manager: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager,
b) Entrance Examination: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. the legal counseling and attorney entrance examination,
c) Legal Consultancy: TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Legal Consultancy,
ç) KPSS (B): B-group cadre for the Public Personnel Selection Exam,
d) KPSSP3: Public Personnel Selection Exam score 3,
e) ÖSYM: Measurement, Selection and Placement Center,
f) Examination Commission: Legal advisor and attorney entrance examination commission,
g) TCDD Transportation Inc .: TCDD Transportation Corporation,
ğ) TCDD Transportation Inc. Organization: TCDD Transportation Inc. central and provincial organization,
Entrance Exam and Evaluation of Applications
ARTICLE 5 - (1) TCDD Transportation Inc. who will be appointed to the legal counselor or lawyer positions in the organization of the organization, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. These are taken according to the success sequence at the end of the entrance exam to be opened by the students.
(2) The number of candidates to be invited to the entrance examination cannot be more than the maximum number of 5 (five) times the number of positions and / or positions planned to be assigned. The candidates who have equal points with the last rank will be called to the exam as a result of the ranking made with the KPSSP3.
Entrance exam announcement
ARTICLE 6 - (1) Conditions for participation in the entrance exam, first and last application date, place and place of application, KPSSP3 base score, the maximum number of positions or positions planned to be assigned, the number of the exam, the shape of the examination, the place of the exam, the time and the documents required in the application and the other matters deemed necessary by the Examination Commission, and at least one month before the date of the examination of the Official Gazette, TCDD Transportation Inc. and by the website of the State Personnel Presidency.
Entrance exam requirements
ARTICLE 7 - (1) In order to apply for the entrance examination;
a) To carry the general conditions stated in the article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48,
b) To be graduated from law faculties or higher education institutions whose equivalence is accepted by Higher Education Council,
c) To have received the base score stated in the examination of KPSSP3 score type as stated in the announcement of the deadline,
ç) To have a lawyer's license as of the last day of the application date for the position of lawyer,
conditions are searched.
Documents to be submitted for application
ARTICLE 8 - (1) Candidates who want to take the entrance exam, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. They fill out the exam application form that they will obtain from the Human Resources Department or TCDD Tasimacilik AS website and add the following documents:
a) The original or approved sample of the diploma or graduation certificate (original or certified copy of the diploma equivalence certificate of those who have completed their education abroad).
b) The original or approved copy of the attorney's license.
c) Three passport photos.
ç) Computer output of KPSS (B).
(2) Documents listed in the first paragraph shall be submitted to the relevant public institutions or TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Organization can be approved.
ARTICLE 9 - (1) Application for the entrance exam; TCDD Tasimacilik AS, as specified in the address or in the announcement, in person or by post. can be done from the website.
(2) TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. It should be submitted to the Human Resources Department. Delays in the mail are not considered.
Examination of applications and acceptance of candidates
ARTICLE 10 - (1) Secretariat services of the entrance examination, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. It is carried out by the Human Resources Department. TCDD Transportation Inc. The Human Resources Department examines the applications made during the period and determines whether the conditions sought in the candidates are available. Candidates who meet the requirements are subject to a ranking of starting from the highest score of KPSSP3 score type specified in the announcement and not exceeding five times the maximum number of positions or positions. According to KPSSP3 score type, the candidates who have the same score with the points received by the last candidate are called to the entrance examination. The candidates entering the ranking are TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. is posted on the website and notice board.
ARTICLE 11 - (1) The Examination Commission, the General Manager or an Assistant General Manager under the chairmanship; and two members to be appointed by the General Director from among the unit supervisors, legal advisers or lawyers. I. Legal Counsel and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Human Resources Department consists of five main members. In addition, if three substitute members are identified by the Director General from those specified in this paragraph and the main members are unable to attend the Examination Commission for any reason, the substitute members shall participate in the Examination Commission in the order of their determination.
(2) The examination committee convenes with the total number of members and takes decisions by majority vote. No voting shall be exercised during voting.
(3) Chairman and members of the Examination Commission; they cannot take part in the examinations of their spouses, even if they are divorced, up to the second degree (including this degree), their relatives and fathers or their adopted children.
Form of entrance exam
ARTICLE 12 - (1) The entrance examination is done in two stages, orally orally, orally and in writing only.
ARTICLE 13 - (1) Exam subjects are:
a) Constitutional Law.
b) Civil Law.
c) Law of Obligations.
ç) Commercial Law.
d) Civil Procedure Law.
e) Execution and Bankruptcy Law.
f) Administrative Law.
g) Administrative Trial Law.
i) Criminal Law.
h) Criminal Procedure Law.
i) Labor Law.
(2) TCDD Transportation Inc. If necessary, additional subjects may be specified, provided that they are included in the entrance exam announcement.
ARTICLE 14 - (1) All or a part of the written exam is subject to the exam subjects mentioned in the article 13 of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. It can be done by the classical method consisting of open-ended questions or multiple-choice test method or it can be done by the same methods. In case the written exam is done in ÖSYM or a university, the procedures and principles related to the examination shall be determined by the protocol to be made with the relevant institution.
(2) TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. The examination questions are prepared by the Examination Committee. The exam is signed by the President and members of the Examination Commission, which indicates the questions, scores and the duration of the exam. The duplicated question sheets are enclosed in envelopes and sealed and kept in the presence of candidates in the examination hall. Confidentiality is respected in the preparation, maintenance and evaluation of the questions. The written exam is carried out by the Human Resources Department under the supervision and supervision of the staff assigned for this work and the members of the Examination Commission.
(3) Evaluation of the written exam is done over a hundred full points. In order to be successful in the exam, it is necessary to get at least seventy points.
(4) TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. is posted on the website and notice board.
ARTICLE 15 - (1) In case of a written examination, the candidates are invited to the oral examination according to the order of success in the written exam, including the candidates who have equal scores with the last candidate. In the case of an oral examination, KPSSP3 will be called up to five times more than the number of positions or positions to be assigned. The candidates who have equal points with the last rank will be called to the exam as a result of the ranking starting from the highest candidate KPSSP3.
(2) The right to take the oral exam kazanTCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. at least twenty days before the oral exam date, with the written exam results of the participants and the place, day and time of the exam. announced on the website and on the notice board.
(3) Candidates in oral examination;
a) 13 The level of knowledge related to the written exam subjects mentioned in the third article,
b) Comprehending and summarizing a subject, ability to express and reasoning power,
c) Qualification, representation ability, suitability of behavior and reactions to the profession,
ç) Self-confidence, persuasiveness and credibility,
d) General ability and general culture,
e) Openness to scientific and technological developments,
The points are evaluated separately.
(4) Candidates are assessed by the Examination Commission for fifty points for the subparagraph (a) of the third paragraph, and for each of the features written in (b) to (e), and the scores given are recorded separately.
(5) Results; The results of each examination commission shall be indicated on the results of oral exams as a single average score provided that the notes given on one hundred full points are stated separately.
(6) In order to be considered successful in the oral exam, the arithmetical average of the points given by the chairman and the members of the commission on one hundred full points must be at least seventy.
Evaluation and announcement of the entrance exam
ARTICLE 16 - (1) Examination Commission, the written and oral examination of the entrance exam in writing if the average of the written and oral exam grades, only if the exam is made orally, the highest score in the oral exam starting from the candidate determines the success score and makes the final success ranking. Success ranking is determined to start from the highest grade field. In case the exam scores are equal, the candidate with a high KPSSP3 score is given priority. As a result of this ranking, the candidate shall be determined not to exceed the number of positions and positions specified in the announcement and the substitute candidate shall not exceed half of the number of positions or positions specified in the announcement.
(2) Entrance exam results, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. announced on the website and on the notice board. Also, the exam is kazanWritten notification is made to the candidates at the moment of appointment and to the alternate candidates whose appointment is due. The reserve candidate list to be created in order of success is valid for six months from the announcement of the exam results. In case of vacancies in the appointed staff or positions within this period, the substitutes are appointed in order of success.
(3) The documents related to the examination of the assignments, the relevant files in the relevant files; Those who are successful and those who cannot be appointed for any reason even if they are successful, the examination documents are kept by the Human Resources Department until the next examination, provided they are not less than the time for filing the case.
Appeal to the exam result
ARTICLE 17 - (1) Candidates may object to the exam results in writing within ten days from the date of the announcement of the exam results. The objections shall be evaluated and finalized by the Examination Commission within seven working days at the latest and notified to the concerned parties in writing.
Miscellaneous and Final Provisions
ARTICLE 18 - (1) In the period specified in the notification to be made to the ones who succeeded as a result of the entrance examination;
a) In case of receipt of applications electronically, a certificate of diploma or graduation and a certified copy of the attorney's license,
b) A written statement of the absence of military service by male candidates,
c) Written statement that there is no mental illness which may prevent him from doing his duty continuously,
ç) Written statement of the criminal record,
d) 4 pieces of passport photograph,
e) Declaration of goods,
TCDD Tasimacilik AS. assignments to legal counsel staff and attorney positions.
(2) Assignments of those who do not submit the required documents within the deadline shall not be made.
ARTICLE 19 – (1) Entrance exam kazanThe exam results of those who are found to have made false statements or given documents in the exam application form will be deemed invalid and their appointments will not be made. Even if their assignments have been made, they will be cancelled. They cannot claim any rights.
(2) Criminal complaints are made to the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor about those who are found to have misrepresented or given documents.
ARTICLE 20 - (1) In cases where there is no provision in this Regulation, the provisions of the General Regulations on Examinations for the Appointments for Civil Servants 657 No.
ARTICLE 21 - (1) This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of its publication.
ARTICLE 22 - (1) TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. The General Manager executes.