Another first in Istanbul, the city of firsts. Driverless metro period started in Turkey. The first phase of Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro, which is an important line in public transportation, is put into service with the participation of our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
NEW METRO LINE WITH LINE PERIODS:
Length: 20 km
Wagon: 126 pieces
Wagon length: 128.880 meter
Passenger capacity: 1622 person / array
Passenger: One way per hour: 65 bin
Day: 700 thousand passengers.
* Decrease in annual co2 emission: 77 bin 246 ton
* Trains are braked and energy is recycled.
* Brake distance is shortened to save energy.
* Door separator door system
* Turkey's first driverless, fully automated metro.
* Turkey's first set consisting of six cars each, with a maximum passenger capacity and longest subway car.
* Turkey for the first time and can operate in the frequency No. 1,5 minutes metro vehicles worldwide.
* The first subway cars in Turkey with xnumxmm passenger door opening rail vehicles.
* Turkey must first use of the rail sector LOCAL PRODUCTS (15%) was achieved with success.
* HVAC (air conditioning) units are completely localized with technology.
THE FIRST EFFECT TO BE OPENED;
Length: 10,5 km,
LINE INTEGRATED POINTS
Marmaray in Üsküdar,
Marmaraydan, Yenikapı-Hacıosman And All Other Metrolara
Metrobus in Altunizade
TRAVEL TIMES FROM SANCAKTEPE:
Uskudar: 27 min.
Umraniye 15,5 min.
Eagle: 62 min.
Yenikapı: 39 min.
Taksim: 47 min.
Hacıosman: 71 min.
Airport: 71 min.
Olympic Stadium: 81 dk
The finishing works of the remaining 7 stations have been completed. It will open in June 2018.