General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), when the applications for the recruitment of the personnel expires, who can apply?
The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) has recently published an ad on the official website of the State Personnel Presidency.
According to the published ad; 5 Deputy Inspector will be appointed to be appointed as the Head of the Inspection Board of the General Directorate of State Railways. Here are the details:
WHEN ARE THE APPLICATIONS OF TCDD PERSONNEL PURCHASING OFFERS?
Applications for TCDD recruitment announcement started on October 30, 2017 and will end on December 8, 2017. Applications are made by TCDD General Directorate Inspection Board, Altındağ district, Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Altındağ / Ankara PK 06330 address in person or by mail.
WHO CAN APPLY TO PERSONNEL ACCEPTANCE?
- Have the qualifications specified in the article 48 of the Civil Servants Law.
- 01 / 01 / 2017
- Students who have completed at least one 4 year in the Faculty of Law, Political, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Administrative Sciences and who have completed one of the national or international learning
- Group A of the Public Personnel Selection Examination held by OSYM in 2017, has received 48 and above from KPSS P70
- In case of an investigation that will prevent the Inspectorate in terms of registry and character
- In terms of health status, to go to all parts of the country to be suitable for the task, the task may prevent the continuous performance of the body or mental illness or body disability
- In terms of the nature of representation, the competence required by the Inspectorate
- The first or second time
Click here for the details of the ad.
Source : www.kamupersoneli.net