A recruitment announcement has been published by TCDD at DPB and it has been stated that there will be 12 recruiting employees to employ within the institution. Personnel to be recruited will be selected from the disabled and ex-convicts. Details of the ad and application conditions are in the news.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways by the State Personnel Department filed a recruitment ad through the official website. 25 In October, the announcement announced that the recruitment of 12 workers will be employed in TCDD.
With the announcement published through DPB, TCDD will make 12 out of 3 workers among the disabled and 8 among the former convicts. The purchases will be made among at least high school and equivalent school graduates and the personnel to be recruited will be employed in the TCDD directorates in Istanbul, Ankara and Bolu.
General Conditions of Application
Candidates applying for adverts must have the following general requirements.
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- To be at the age of 18 as of the application application,
- Entering KPSS for ex-convicts and EKPSS for the disabled,
- 5 will not be able to request another transfer during the year.
- The hired employees start out with the 99.37 TL naked journal.
- For the disabled; Because of the loss of physical, mental, spiritual, sensory and social abilities of various degrees due to congenital or for any reason, it is the most to document their status with a health board report of less than forty percent,
- For ex-convicts; Those who have been convicted of a criminal offense for one year or more due to a deliberate offense, or who have been convicted of an offense of being a civil servant, regardless of the term of the offense, those whose sentences are suspended or conditionally released; documenting the status of the convicts released from the Office of the Chief Public Prosecutor, or their status as being unenforceable in the fight against terrorism. In the scope of the law and the military service of 21 / 6 1927 1111 No. 16 anti-terrorism acts as a result of the causes and effects of the terrorist act as a result of the injury and the unfortunate of the injuries (RB-6 / 1927 / 1076-12) to document their status with the command letter indicating that they have been injured in the fight against terrorism (RG-4 / 1991 / 3713-21).
Applications for the announcement will be made on the official website of İŞKUR. Applicants http://www.iskur.gov.tr must visit.
p style = "text-align: right;"> Source: www.kpsscafe.com.t is