UPS expands its China-Europe rail service: cities added to China and Europe provide more comprehensive access to alternative shipping options for UPS customers
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announced today that it has added six new stops to the multi-vehicle rail service for the full load and container capacity load (FCL and LCL) between Europe and China. These additional stations will offer a better balance of cost / track time conditions with more options to reduce supply chain costs to customers carrying their goods on the world's largest trade route.
To this end, stations in Changsha, Chongqing, Suzhou and Wuhan were added to the existing Zhengzhou and Chengdu Stations in China, while stops in Duisburg / Germany and Warsaw / Poland were added to the existing stops in Lodz, Poland and Hamburg / Germany.
“Our Chinese-European rail services can help our customers save up to% 65 and improve the time spent on the road at a rate of% 40 compared to conventional sea transport, gel said Cindy Miller, CEO of UPS Global Freight Forwarding, Cindy Miller said. Offering more options, UPS aims to help commercial and commercial activities in China and Europe to grow and expand. fazla
The four new stations in China were chosen mainly due to the industrial production in the relevant provinces and their proximity to the commercial and cultural centers in the interior of China.
When we come to Europe, Duisburg is located in the heart of the Ruhr industrial area in Germany and offers access to the river, rail, road and air transport. The new Warsaw stop provides R & D and industrial production to Poland, a growing economy within the European Union, a center for e-commerce.
The UPS China-European Railway service also offers the following features:
- Full Service Offer for the transportation of both FCL and LCL in both directions between China and Europe,
- Security: Closed circuit television system tracking, seal management, alarms and optional GPS container tracking during train changes
- Temperature Control: The options available to protect more sensitive loads include thermal liners, pallet covers and a diesel-powered cooler container.
- Simplified Customs Inspections: Limited customs inspections with China and European import / export countries. UPSTM systems are electronically connected to customs authorities; this reduces the risk of error and accelerates the customs process.
- Sustainability: The train service creates 25 times less CO2 emissions than air transport. In addition, the railway causes significantly less nitrogen oxides, non-methane hydro oxide and sulfur dioxide emissions compared to ocean transport.
- End-to-end Visibility: FlexTM Global View enables you to see the current status of the shipment and see them as turning points in shipment occur.
p style =; text-align: right; =>
p style = ”text-align: right;” I www.lojiport.co