Expeditions at Ankara High Speed Train Station started today. Where is the Ankara High Speed Train Station, which was built with the capacity to carry millions of people? How to get to Ankara High Speed Train Station? It is possible to reach Ankara High Speed Train Station by city buses, public buses and minibus lines using the Ankaray Tandoğan Station, Ankara Metro Sıhhiye Station, Celal Bayar Boulevard and Hippodrome Street route.
There are 3 platforms and six railway lines at the station, where it is expected to serve 50 million passengers in 15 thousand years in the first place.
- The new 194 460 high-speed railway station has a total area of eight square meters with a closed square.
- The garage was built to meet all the needs of the disabled.
- Resembling a living center, Gar has many restaurants and many shops.
- There is also a five-star hotel here.
- There is a 250 conference center with a closed parking lot for a thousand 400 cars.
- Ankaray, Ankara Metro and Başkentray can be passed from the high-speed train station.