Today in History
July 17 1943 Germany, Turkey to 25 250 locomotives and freight cars lent.
17 July The foundation of the 1979 Çankırı Scissors Plant was laid.
- Today in History: 17 July The foundation of 1979 Çankırı Scissor Factory has been laid.
- Today in History: 17 July The foundation of the 1979 Çankırı Scissors Plant was laid.
- Çankırı Warehouse and Çankırı Scissor Factory Renovation of Access Walls 22 Scissor Removal
- Çankırı Deputy Visits to Çankırı Scissor Factory
- Governor Özcan, TCDD Çankırı Scissors Factory Found in Investigations
- Tender Announcement: Cankiri Scissor Factory Directorate Wooden Traverse Purchase Tender
- Fire Training and Exercise in Çankırı Scissor Factory
- Çankırı Scissors Factory Breaks Production Record in 2014
- Çankırı Scissor Factory Directorate TCDD 3. Visits the Region
- Security Camera System Establishment for Çankırı Scissor Factory Directorate
- Çankırı Scissor Factory
- Çankırı Scissors Factory Surrounding Wall Construction
- Scissors Produced in Çankırı Scissors Factory 93 Percent Domestic and National
- TCDD Çankırı Scissor Factory Increases Capacity
- TCDD Çankırı Scissor Factory Has Signed a First in the Public Sector by Receiving TS EN 13232 Certificate
- TCDD Çankırı Scissor Factory Concrete Sleeper Procurement Tender Result
- Çankırı Modern Shear Factory TCDD's 157. inaugurated on anniversary
- S Scissors and Simple Scissor Purchase Tender Result
- TCDD Bilecik station scissor head maintenance repair tender per scissor was concluded
- Today in History: 1 October 1935 Çankırı-Atkaracalar line is in operation