Saving 3 Minutes in All Directions with the 24-storey Grand Istanbul Tunnel: The AK Party Economic Affairs Department analyzed the 3-storey Grand Istanbul Tunnel: 6.5 million people will save 24 minutes in one direction every day.
One of the crazy projects of the government, the '3-Storey Grand Istanbul Tunnel' will be the solution to the city's traffic nightmare. While analyzing the project that will be the first in the world, the AK Party Economic Affairs Directorate said, “The passenger will be able to reach anywhere by a rail system. Istanbul will become a city that can be programmed with daily time by subways ”. 12 bids were submitted to the tender launched by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the project. It is planned to sign a contract with the company to be determined at the end of January and press the button for construction.
Don't be late anymore!
In the analysis of the AK Party Economic Affairs Directorate, the following findings came to the fore:
- A total of 6.5 different rail systems that 9 million people will use each day will be connected by metro. Gayrettepe-3. The airport metro will be the 10th line.
- Millions on both sides of the Bosphorus will easily cross the other side. While the number of people who make a collar pass in one day will reach 1.6 million, in 2023 the number will reach 4 million.
- Istanbul will become a city where daily time program can be made using the metro.
3 will connect to the airport
- Gayrettepe-3. The airport line and Istanbul's three airports will be connected by a rail system.
- A metro line will run from Başakşehir to Sabiha Gökçen.
- Approximately 3.5 billion dollars construction cost of the project will be met with Build-Operate-Transfer model without using public resources.
- When the İncirli-Sogutlucesme subway is in service, passengers using the 9 rail system to connect will be able to transfer and travel from one end to the other.
- 24 will be saved in one direction in every direction.