Metro Konya Project: Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek gave detailed information about 'metro' ...
- Konya will be the third province after Istanbul and Ankara among the cities with metro in terms of line length…
- The construction of the projects will begin within the framework of the master plan of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Then the tender process will start ...
- The first phase of the subway, which will be digged in the first months of next year, is planned to be opened at the Şeb-i Arus ceremonies in 2018.
- The 44 kilometer metro line, which will facilitate access to public institutions, industrial zones, hospitals and tourist areas, will significantly ease urban transportation.
- Metro Konya Project will be integrated to the new railway station under construction.
- The intersection centers of Antalya-Konya, Konya-Nevşehir-Kayseri high-speed lines meet Metro Konya. Metro Konya meets Istanbul, Antalya, Nevsehir, Kayseri and Aksaray.
- With this project, which reaches 44 kilometers, the city metro system we see in important cities in the world has been moved to Anatolia.
Map of Konya Metro
Konya Subway Introductory Film