Metro Konya Project: Mayor Tahir Akyürek gave detailed information about 'metro' metro
- Konya will be the 3 province after Istanbul and Ankara.
- Construction of projects will be started within the framework of the Master Plan of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Then the tender process will begin Daha
- In the first months of next year, the first stage of the subway will be shot at 2018 Şeb-i Arus ceremonies are aimed to be put into service.
- The 44 kilometer metro line, which will facilitate access to public institutions, industrial zones, hospitals and tourist areas, will significantly ease urban transportation.
- Metro Konya Project will be integrated to the new railway station under construction.
- The intersection centers of Antalya-Konya, Konya-Nevşehir-Kayseri high-speed lines meet Metro Konya. Metro Konya meets Istanbul, Antalya, Nevsehir, Kayseri and Aksaray.
- With this project, which reaches up to 44 kilometers, the subway system that we see in important cities around the world is moved to Anatolia.
Map of Konya Metro
Konya Subway Introductory Film