Here is Çayyolu Metro: Ankara residents who live in Çayyolu region have grown with the dream of metro for years. Children going to primary school graduated from university; working family elders retired. One day, news came that Çayyolu Metro will be opened. The subway was opened. But…
Ankara residents living in Çayyolu region grew up with the dream of metro for years. Children going to primary school graduated from university; working family elders retired. One day, news came that Çayyolu Metro will be opened. The subway was opened. But…
The ordeal of Çayyolu Metro continues without a break.
Excessive agglomeration as a result of missing wagons, frequently defective aeration, primary school-level announcement as a result of torture in the region or jobs or visits to the region due to the citizens continue to suffer. Following the stopping of the EGO flights that are being implemented in the region and the ringing system from the metro stations, the students of Hacettepe University continue to torture the school.
We are speaking to Ankara authorities:
- When will the remaining wagons of Çayyolu Subway be received?
- Is the frequent breakdown of vents due to Chinese manufactured goods that do not adhere to a certain standard? Are these extra work to be done in order to prevent malfunctions?
- In Turkish and English, without stopping at every stop, repeatedly and persistently; When will the public announcement pollution, which is meaningless, meaningless, disturbing and mocking people's intelligence, be terminated? Is it a difficult process to make this feature understandable as in Ankaray and Sincan Metro?
- Why is Çayyolu Metro moving like a lamb? Is there no solution for this?
- Will alternatives other than the EGO ring be produced in transportation to Hacettepe University, where thousands of students enter the morning hours?
We want to remind,
Although the people of the region have been waiting for the metro for years, it is now looking for travel by bus. What is important is not to turn the subway into service; to provide the subway to the service of the citizen perfectly.
In our opinion, the 3-5 subway car is more important and essential than the dinosaur playing with the head.