47 of Eurasia Tunnel Project has been completed: The work in the Eurasia Tunnel, which will reduce the distance between Kazlıçeşme and Göztepe from 100 to 15 minutes. The 3.4 kilometer of the 2.2 kilometer section under the Bosphorus was excavated.
Stating that the deepest point in the sea has been exceeded and the most risky excavations are over, experts said they will reach the European side after the 1.2 kilometer.
FINISHED IN EXCAVATION WORKS
Construction works are underway in the Eurasia Tunnel project. A total of 14.6 kilometers of excavation work under the sea was approached to an end. Tunnel Digging Machine, called TBM, left the 3.4 kilometer of the 2.2 kilometer.
Eurasia Tunnel Operational Construction and Investment Chairman of the Board of Directors, Başar Arıoğlu, specially designed for the Eurasian Tunnel to reach the European side of the 1.2 kilometer to remain on the European side and the excavation will be completed by the month of August, he said. Arıoğlu, before the start of the excavation of special holes in the ship made the floor test, he said.
47 OF THE PROJECT HAS BEEN COMPLETED
After drilling, Arıoğlu said that the excavation works under the sea were determined and said: metre The CPC digs an average of 10 meters a day and the 24 watches are working. We have surpassed the deepest point of the sea level, the 106.4 meter. The most difficult part of the work has been passed. Now each meter 5 cm rising to continue on the road, zor he said.
Pointing out that they completed the project's 47, Arıoğlu said that the official opening calendar is March 2017, but the targets are to finish in October-November 2016.
Technical Office Chief Öncü Gönenç, who provided information about the security studies in the tunnel, said that each 200 meter would have an escape point.
Tuncelin 24 hours will be monitored, indicating that Gönenç, "This will be waiting for help in these rooms, will be out on foot," he said.
Seismic risk against the risk of taking measures to be taken in the tunnel, to prevent strain and large cracks in the seismic gasket called the ring-shaped tunnel surrounding the entire use of the protection system, he added.
Gönenç, who gave information about the TMB they work, said, MB We are working under 10-11 bar pressure. We are at the bottom of the sea and we have to combine the solid waste with the slurry in order not to let the sea water in.
We're taking the excavation out of the tunnel with the pipes in the tunnel. Outside the tunnel, we have a pool of clayey water. Excavation in this area is disintegrating. Dismantled excavation trucks go to the dump site.
The average 3 thousand 500 tons of excavation per day is out. Gün Indicating that they pay attention to work safety, Gönenç stated that there are 20 living rooms in the tunnel.
NOTES FROM THE PROJECT
- The cars and minibuses from the Eurasia Tunnel will operate between Kazlıçeşme and Göztepe. Heavy vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians will not be able to access the tunnel.
- Tunnel toll 4 dollar + VAT. The wage will increase at the rate of inflation each year.
- There will be an escape room at 200 meters in the tunnel. These rooms and all the tunnel 24 watches will be interfered.
- The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments commissioned the Eurasia Tunnel Operation Construction and Investment Corporation (ATAS) for the design, construction and implementation of the 24 month of 5 year. With the completion of the operation period, the Eurasia Tunnel will be transferred to the public.
- Eurasia Tunnel Management Construction and Investment Inc. (ATAŞ) was established in 2009 to realize the Eurasia Tunnel. Buildings from Turkey, Central and South Korean SK E & C companies, attachment of two equal partners. Of the total investment of 1 billion 245 million 121 thousand 188 dollars, 285 million 121 thousand 188 dollars will be financed as equity and 960 million dollars with a loan.
The tunnel is expected to pass an average of 3 thousand vehicles per day in the first 90 year. 3 130 is the projected figure after the year.
Tunnel route The Eurasia Tunnel Project consists of three parts; The U-turn on Kennedy Avenue, which runs from Kazlıçeşme to Sarayburnu, will be constructed as an underpass and as a pedestrian bridge for the disabled.
The entire existing road, with a total length of about 5.4 km, will be expanded to be increased from 2 × 3 and 3 × 2 lanes to 2 × 4 lanes. 5.4 kilometers long two-storey tunnel will be built under the sea floor in the Bosphorus.
At the nearest point of the sea floor will pass under the 27 meter. The length to be crossed with the Tunnel Boring Machine will be 3.4 mileage and the TBM excavation diameter will be 13.7 meters. The Asian side approach of the project includes the D-100 highway, the 3.8 kilometer road from the existing Eyüp Aksoy Interchange to Göztepe Junction.
Here the road will be removed from the 8 lane and the access roads will be improved.