Logistics Sector Size Will Reach 2023 Billion Dollar in 200: Beykoz Logistics Vocational School, Logistics Applications and Research Center's research with UTIKAD (International Association of Transport and Logistics Service Producers) indicates that logistics managers are expecting a sector size of 2023 billion dollars in 200. revealed
. 2014 al Third Quarter ok results of erne Trends in Logistics Sector dönem, which was realized and carried out in every quarter with the cooperation of Beykoz Lojistik Vocational School, Logistics Applications and Research Center and International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTİKAD), was announced.
Logistics Sector Prudent Lojistik
The research carried out with the senior executives of UTİKAD Member companies and the evaluation of the logistics sector within the scope of ”realizations ün and ün expectations üst has reached important results. Considering the next quarter (October-December, 2014), 32,7 of the logistics companies participating in the survey will increase the foreign capital investments, 41 will invest in the sector, 50,8 will invest in the sector. i said the sector will grow.
On the other hand, compared to the same period of the previous year, 37,7 has increased the number of white-collar employees and 26,2 increased the number of blue-collar employees.
Beykoz Vocational School of Logistics Director Prof.Dr. Okan Tuna stated that the expectations of the logistics sector are complex and that the end of the year meets the end of the year. Although we are currently away from the positive atmosphere we observed in the last quarter of 2013, there is a positive outlook about the 2023 targets. X
Price Competitiveness Density Doesn't Change in Logistics Sector Lojistik
The results of the survey showed that devam price-based leyic competition in the logistics sector continues to be decisive. 2014 year 3. In the quarter, the managers 68,9 said that price competition was high in the sector. On the other hand, the iyel quality düşük and rekabet service speed “competition in the logistics sector was found to be very low. While the ratio of executives who say. High Kalite to quality competition is 18, the ratio of those who say UM high rekabet to service speed competition is determined as 26,2.
Major Topics in Research Araştır
• A very low percentage of the executives participating in the survey, such as 14,8, believe that the public is aware of the logistics sector. On the other hand, it is observed that the executives participating in the survey stated that bir they know X the logistics sector correctly. The results appear to be consistent with the results of the previous quarter.
• It is observed that the managers who participated in the study made an evaluation about the inter-company information exchange (86,9) and cooperation (% 75,4).
• The executives participating in the survey stated that 47,5 's hizmet medium duyg level of trust in the enterprises they serve is in the sector. It is observed that the results of the previous quarter are consistent with the results.
• The most important basic problems in the logistics sector; Iştir price-oriented competition (% 80,3)%,% qualified human resource (% 54,1)% and kayn lack of legislation (% 27,9) N.
• In terms of the expectations of the logistics sector from the public; Tır legislative arrangements X (% 75,4), ın ensuring auditing and standardization N (% 63,9) and “resolving infrastructure problems UM (% 50,8) have emerged as priority.
• The 50,8 of 2023 500 billion USD export target is not. Realistic “and the 36,1 rate is evaluated as iler realistic '.
• 60,7 of the logistics companies stated that they took measures against the export targets of 2023 and the rate of% 23 does not take any measures.
Trends in Logistics Sector Research 2014 Year 3. Quarter Report
Birsen Usta M Beykoz Logistics Vocational School Corporate Communications Unit
Wire: 0216 444 25 69 (527)