Rail Systems Association Opening Program: The Association of Rail Systems is an association established in order to accelerate the academic and sectoral development of our country in the field of rail systems.
The aim of the project is to develop projects in the academic and sectoral areas of the rapidly developing rail system sector in the world.
To reach concrete results in all studies planned for the development of our country in the field of rail systems,
To produce international projects in the field of rail systems in the name of our country.
The Rail Systems Association aims to develop a joint work, project and cooperation environment with the vocational candidates, academicians, industrialists, experts and public-institutions in the field of rail systems.
Rail systems technologies are of great importance among today's public transportation systems. kazanyeast continues. The fact that it is cheap, safe and environmentally friendly compared to other transportation methods allows people to prefer rail systems technologies.
As with all over the world, railways and rail transport systems have been prioritized in Turkey was accepted as a state policy development.
In Turkey, it aimed to invest about 10 35 billion euros in the coming years. Until the year 2023 in Turkey;
• 500.000 rail systems vehicle wheel and 50.000 rail rail will be used.
• 6.500 units of trains and light rail vehicles will be used.
• Turkey in the world, will become a logistics center.
• Domestic production will develop and reach high technologies.
In parallel with the development of the rail systems technologies worldwide, our country needs to advance in this field and to train qualified manpower.
The development of rail systems technologies in our country is also possible by increasing research collaborations by creating new discussion environments. It is envisaged to bring together industrial institutions and public institutions and organizations related to this field, to identify problems and to evaluate them in a scientific environment.
In Turkey, the development of rail technology to accelerate the academic work, research and development activities, to support the implementation of the technologies developed and available. In this context, universities, state public institutions and organizations and private organizations should be involved in joint projects and studies.
The Association of Rail Systems aims for the development of rail systems in our country as follows;
· To carry out studies to investigate and develop academic studies and sectoral activities in the field of Rail Systems;
· To examine the rail system training programs that are being implemented in our country and abroad, to participate in the development and initiation of similar trainings in associate, bachelor, master and doctoral levels (Rail Systems Engineering, Rail Systems Management etc.) in our country;
· To prepare projects for establishment of çalışma Rail Systems Research and Implementation Institute; within the universities, to create agreement environments between relevant institutions and organizations and to prepare study reports;
· The development of rail systems technologies in our country is also possible by increasing research collaborations and creating new discussion environments. It is envisaged to bring together industrial institutions and public institutions and organizations related to this field, to identify problems and to evaluate them in a scientific environment. In this context, organizing activities such as symposiums, workshops, panels, seminars etc. with the universities in the field of rail systems;
· To improve the Turkish source and document in the field of rail systems, to translate the foreign technical documents and information into Turkish, to create a glossary of terms, to archive and to create documents;
· To cooperate with universities, public and private institutions in order to use and produce all kinds of technology and materials needed in the field of rail systems in our country and to promote all kinds of domestic production related to the sector;
· Organizing seminars in public and private organizations, public and private organizations, organizing seminars in schools and other non-governmental organizations, conducting interviews with press-broadcasting and media organizations, informing the public, carry out joint studies to raise awareness;
· Rail Systems To provide coordination, information transfer and cooperation between the Operational Institutions and Organizations, and to organize publicity and information meetings to the public and private organizations in order to promote and promote Light Rail Systems, Metro and Tramway public transport services;
· To search for solutions for the problems of the rail systems sector in order to examine the ongoing rail system projects in our country and abroad, and to assist the solution for the problems that will occur during the continuation of the projects;
· The rail system sector includes many engineering disciplines. These are civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, signaling engineering, mechatronics engineering, production engineering and many other sub-engineering disciplines. In addition, it is in the sector of rail systems in administrative and economic disciplines. For this purpose, to increase the professional interaction among professionals of different disciplines within the sector of rail systems and to carry out interdisciplinary joint projects, to support the execution of them;
Rail systems technology is important among the public transportation and transportation systems of our age. kazanis working. The fact that it is cheap, safe, fast and economical compared to other transportation and transportation methods emphasizes the importance of rail transportation and public transportation. In this context, to conduct research in the rail systems, public transportation and transportation sector, to organize vocational trainings, to develop intermodal transportation, to increase the share of rail transportation in the total transportation of the country, to produce joint projects in the transportation sector with public institutions and private companies;
· Carrying out efforts to transform the rail systems policy into a state policy and to receive government incentives for the development of the rail system sector;
· To participate in the studies of integration of Turkish rail network with international rail systems networks;
· Establishment of the Rail Systems Club in order to promote the establishment of projects in the field of rail systems within the universities within the universities, to conduct academic studies and to produce projects in the field of rail systems; to encourage the establishment of these systems;
· Railway Systems To assist in the internship and career planning of university students who study engineering and who want to work in the field of rail systems;
· Preparing and working for the establishment of a room when the necessary conditions for Rail Systems Engineering are met;
· Carrying out activities to ensure professional, cultural and social solidarity among the members of the Rail Systems Association;
· To carry out other activities provided that the association is in line with its objectives.
for the development of rail systems must be made of the specified work area of Turkey. The Rail Systems Association has set out with the belief that public institutions and organizations will support private institutions and will work devotedly in line with its objectives.
The Rail Systems Association said, erne Railways are a sacred torch that illuminates a country with its lights of civilization and prosperity. Hazırlan With his inspiration, he started to prepare for big projects and works. Our country needs good engineers, experts and skilled manpower.
We wish to establish the establishment of the Rail Systems Association which will work in the interests of our country, and for the benefit of our country and rail systems sector.
Development is on track with us.