TCDD Ankara - İzmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section and Afyonkarahisar pole crossing infrastructure construction tender applications were collected.
The tender for the "Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section (between Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Infrastructure Construction Work" within the scope of the "Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project" to be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Pre-election applications were collected on 14 October 2014.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the company / joint ventures applying for pre-selection for the said tender were determined as follows:
1. Alsim Alarko
2. Cengiz - Özaltın Construction
3. Doğuş - Tekfen Construction
4. Ic İçtaş - Astur Construction
5. Makyol - TAV Tepe Akfen Investment
6. Mapa - Kolin - Limak - Gülermak Construction
7. Nurol Construction - Teyda İnşaat
8. Şenbay Mining - Aga Enerji
9. Pers Construction - Bergiz Engineering - YSE Construction
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1199 / 22 September 2014 (APE)