New Marmaray Line Stops: The Marmaray project, one of the most important projects of Istanbul, seems to continue to expand. İBB and İETT, working on the new Marmaray lines and stops, will complete İncirli and Söğütlüçeşme together with the new Marmaray project.
Marmaray, which is the most important transportation project in Istanbul, is being made similar. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) was projected by the button for the new metro line. Work is started for the 28 kilometer line, station, rail system and feasibility project to be made between İncirli-Sogutlucesme. The project, which will pass under the Metrobüs line, will connect Kuruçeşme-Beylerbeyi to the underwater tunnel. The project will be completed by 2023.
New line KadıköyIt will end in İncirli by passing through Üsküdar, Beşiktaş, Kağıthane, Beyoğlu, Eyüp, Zeytinburnu, Güngören and Bahçelievler. There will be 15 stations on the line. The project will integrate many metro transport networks. The line to be built in the region with the highest traffic in Istanbul is expected to reduce the 1.5 hour distance to half an hour. Works will be carried out for line-based transportation studies, determination of station locations, station preliminary projects, determination of operational scenarios, preparation of zoning plan fair for the selected route, financial and economic feasibility studies. Studies will continue for a year. In 2015, the approximate cost of the subway facility and stations will be deducted. The current and future transportation structure and features, travel demands, the year envisaged for the opening of the line, planned system performance and possible costs will be determined. After the survey studies are completed, a calendar will be determined for the construction tender. With the new project coming into service, the metrobus will be bypassed.
The project, which is planned to be carried out with the Build-Operate-Transfer model, Bakırköy Beylikdüzü, 3rd Airport, Tekstilkent, Başakşehir, Hacıosman, Üsküdar-Çekmeköy, Kadıköy-It will connect the Eagle and Marmaray lines. It will be one of the lines with the highest passenger capacity in Istanbul.
HALKALI GEBZE MARMARAY STOPS
- Mustafa Kemal
- Ayrilik Cesmesi
- Sureyya Beach
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport at Yenikapı station, M1A
- M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines,
- T1 at Sirkeci station Kabataş- Bağcılar tram line and seaways,
- M4 at Eylul Fountain station Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler at the station M4 Kadıköy-It will be integrated with Tuzla metro line.
MARMARAY TIME HOURS
FEE TARIFF OF HALKALI GEBZE MARMARAY LINE