Ankara Metro movement hours have been rearranged: Due to the integration works of signaling systems in Ankara Metro lines, 12 new regulations were made on the last departure hours of trains as of May.
Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate said that in order to ensure a fast and comfortable train operation without passengers, integration works will be done on signaling systems in Ankara Metro lines. 12 said that due to the works planned to be continued until the end of the year, the new arrangements were made in the last departure hours of trains as of May Monday.
As of Monday, May 12, 2014, with the new regulation, the last departure times of metro trains will be as follows:
- 22.00 to OSB / Törekent - Batıkent Station
- 23.00 to Batıkent - OSB / Törekent Station
- 22.30 from Batıkent - Kızılay Station
- 23.00:XNUMX to Kızılay - Batıkent Station
- 22.30 to Koru - Kızılay Station
- 23.00:XNUMX to Kızılay - Koru Station.