Ankara - Istanbul high-speed train line project: 576 km low standard railway between Ankara and Istanbul 160 km shortened to 416 km. The Investment Program of the Ministry is included in the Transportation (Railways) Sector.
In the first stage of the project, ayrı Sincan-Çayırhan alınmış section of 85 km was taken and it was tendered in five sections between 1976-1979.
- Part I Construction 78% Nurol İnşaat ve Ticaret A.Ş (Ongoing)
- Part II Construction 40% Palet İnşaat ve Ticaret LtdŞti (Liquidated)
- Section III Construction 60% Açtılı İnşaat San. Ve Tic.Ltd.Şti. (Contract continues)
- Part IV Construction 100% MustafaÖzcan İnş.A.Ş (Replenished)
- Part V. Construction 92% Kiska Commandite Company (Dismantled)
85 km. This line has a% 78 ratio.
When the project is completed, it will be able to serve both suburban and freight transportation.
Günceleme: 30/11/2018 12:24