Financial envelopes of TCDD Irmak - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project Survey, project and engineering tender were opened
The preliminary financial envelopes of the “Irmak - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project” tender, which will be held by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), have been opened.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies whose financial envelopes were opened and their bids (€) were determined as follows in the tender for the construction of the railway electrification facility, which will be opened in order to provide a faster, more economical and comfortable electrical operation of the Irmak - Zonguldak railway line, which is still running diesel fuel:
1. Euroestudios SL & Sener Ingenieria y Sistemas, SA
3. IDOM Ingenieria Y Systemas SA
2. INECO - Ingeniería y Economía del Transporte SA
Authorities, after the evaluation of the technical interviews with the firms after the work will be done and the tender will be recorded.
As is known, other companies that applied for pre-selection for the tender were determined as follows:
1. Eptisa Servicios de Ingenieria SL
2. Técnicas Reunidas SA & INSE Rail SA
3. ILF Consulting Engineers (ILF Engineering Technical Consulting Contracting and Trade Ltd.Sti.)
4. Ardanuy Ingeniería SA
5. Grontmij Engineering Co. and Design Ltd. Sti.
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1161 / 23 Interval 2013 (APE)
Source : I www.yatirimlar.co