IZBAN promotional film case 13 Maya postponed

The İZBAN promotional film trial was postponed to May 13: The İZMİR 8th High Criminal Court postponed the trial of 129 people, including the Izmir Metropolitan Mayor, to 13 May for the prosecution and the accused lawyers to be examined.
A large part of the defendant Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats attended the hearing, which Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu could not attend due to his father's death in Tokat. The lawsuit was followed by CHP İzmir deputy Mustafa Moroğlu, Party Assembly member Hüseyin Saygılı and CHP Provincial President Ali Engin. Kocaoğlu's lawyer, Ercan Demir, presented the report, which consists of the opinions of experts from the law faculties of 3 different universities, and the entire file. Court President Cahit Kargılı attached the 127-page report to the file. President Kargılı then asked his opinion to the prosecutor and the defendant lawyers regarding the İZBAN public opinion expert report. He delayed the case to 13 May, when he asked both sides for time to review the report.
“A COMPETENT AUTHORIZED COURT WILL BE CLOSED UP TO THE Trial”
CHP Provincial President Ali Engin said in a statement that the trial was released and that the case was postponed to 13 May, Special Courts will be closed until that date, and the case will continue at the Assize Court. Engin said:
“As far as we heard, the expert's report was also positive. Unfortunately, bureaucrats were unjustly imprisoned for 22 months in prison. After 17 December, the General Managers, who were involved in the corruption, were released. The Iranian citizen is also released. This situation is an important indicator in terms of where he came to Turkey. This case about the CHP is an exemplary case. Because, after months of prosecution and investigations, there was no corruption and it was registered with expert reports. Our expectation from the government is that the ministers leave their duties in relation to children and be tried in independent courts. ”
CALL FROM MOROGLU TO LIGHT
CHP Izmir deputy Mustafa Moroglu said that the Metropolitan Municipality case is already over with the operations that started in May 2011, all investigations carried out so far, documents obtained in police raids and expert reports. Moroğlu on December 17 that Turkey begin recounting of another case, he said:
“From last night, look at the attitude of 2 mayors, the Izmir Metropolitan Mayor, against the investigations against him, and the attitude of the Prime Minister in the investigations directed against him. The attitude of the most investor and the pooler minister sent to İzmir as mayor candidate is exemplary. He hadn't answered any of our calls since December 17. We're calling again. Say that he will announce the projects that made İzmir cut and paste from 1414 ministries or went to the archives of the ministries as an election declaration. Condemn the Minister of Justice, who called the Prosecutor to say that he asked for the transparent conduct of investigations related to the bank. Then walk around İzmir streets as candidates. ”
Moroglu, addressing the candidate of the AK Party Metropolitan Mayor, Binali Yıldırım, argued that a corruption project was revealed after each project announcement that he no longer announced the project. Moroglu continued as follows:
“Apologize to the people of Izmir. In 'I am returning to my duty at the pool'. The prime minister makes false statements about the latest tapes. The prime minister public officer who wants to be acquitted, just like Aziz Kocaoğlu said, 'I want to be tried. I want to be cleared in front of the expert, and demands that the voice recordings of himself and his son to be examined by the independent committee. Voice recordings are their voice, as it does not demand. The people of Turkey should no longer be asked to account for that. The people of Turkey should be prepared for a new trial. This is a case of justice against corruption and freedom against prisoners. There is also no morality in this ruling to show the sensitivity shown by the Izmir Metropolitan Mayor. They must resign as soon as possible. ”
Moroğlu said that when they came to power, one of the first jobs was the debt of destroying illegal villas in the site of Urla. Stating that they will not tolerate any leakage in the protected areas, Moroğlu said, “If Binali wants to continue his candidacy for Izmir Metropolitan Municipality candidacy, he will make a statement about demolishing illegal villages.”

 

Armin

sohbet

    Be the first to comment

    Comments