Istanbul's metro Havaray cable car and car park projects have been approved: 19 units of metro, air and ropeway projects announced by Kadir Topbaş, 100 parking lots for one thousand vehicles were planned by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council discussed the new parking plans of 19 thousand vehicles with 100 units of Havaray, cable car and new metro line announced by Mayor Kadir Topbas in February meeting. Parliament 1. At the meeting, which was chaired by Ahmet Selamet, the Vice President, the new projects were put into the master plans. Decisions were made by the majority of members of parliament.
New metro lines
- ITU-Istinye Metro Connection,
- Dudullu-Ataşehir-Bostancı Metro Line,
- Ayazaga Village-ITU Metro Line,
- Kirazlı-Halkalı Subway line,
- Göztepe-Ataşehir-Ümraniye Metro Line,
- Avcılar İst. University-Coastal Funicular.
- Havaray Projects
- Üsküdar Libadiye Street Havaray Line,
- Kartal Coast-D 100 Havaray Line,
- Kadıköy-Maltepe-Kartal Havaray Line,
- Maltepe-BaşıbüyükHavaray Line,
- Kasımpaşa- Okmeydanı-Mecidiyeköy Havaray Line,
- Sefaköy-Halkalı-Başakşehir Havaray Line.
- Ropeway Lines
- Mecidiyeköy Zincirlikuyu-Altunizade Çamlıca Cable Car Line,
- Eyüp-Piyerloti-Miniatürk Cable Car Line,
- Miniatürk-Alibeyköy-Vialand Cable Car Line,
- Kartal D 100 - Yakacık-Aydos Cable Car Line,
- Büyükada Ayayorgi-Büyükada Square Ropeway Line.
100 thousand car capacity parking lots were also planed
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, the meeting announced by President Kadir Topbas and Istanbul's parking lot to solve the problem of the new parking lots with the capacity of 100 thousand vehicle development plans. The decision was taken by the majority of the members of parliament.
In accordance with the decision taken, the car parks are located in Arnavutköy, Bağcılar, Bakırköy, Bahçelievler, Beşiktaş, Güngören, Fatih, Şişli and Zeytinburnu on the European side and Ataşehir on the Anatolian side, KadıköyWill be built in Ümraniye, Maltepe, Kartal, Pendik, Sancaktepe, Tuzla.
Accepted in the report in question, the parking lot projects are of public interest, and the underground parking lots will be arranged as a square, green area, playground or sports area. The report also noted that the opinions of the relevant public institutions and organizations will be obtained during the implementation phase.
Transfer centers for Metro
“100 parking lot for a thousand vehicles bölüm who gave the good news of President Kadir Topbas, Istanbul's 'Parking Map' and they will remove the parking lot wherever it is needed to explain, j These parking lots will be closed and some of them will be open. We will build some of the car parks near the subways. They will operate as a transfer center, and will continue with the underground parking. The new car parks in Istanbul will exceed the capacity of 250 thousand vehicles yapılan.