📩 09/04/2023 18:18
Istanbul Metro Map: All details are shown on the Istanbul Metro Map, click on the map for a larger version of the Istanbul Metro Map. The maps are for information purposes, please call the relevant institution for the original versions. Images of Istanbul Metro Map are attached, click to enlarge. Also the original archive Istanbul Rail Systems Map here. You can also use our current map with your navigation program.
Istanbul metro map 2023 : At the end of 2030 with the metro constructions to be published soon 776 kilometers Istanbul will be the second longest subway network in the world after New York.
Istanbul Metro Lines to operate until 2023
- Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017
- Bakirkoy - Incirli - Bahcelievler - Kirazli Metro Rail System: 2017
- Halkalı - Olympic Stadium - Kayabaşı - Kayaşehir - 3. Airport Metro Rail System: 2019
- Başakşehir - Kayaşehir - Kayabaşı Metro Rail System: 2018
- Beşiktaş - Kabataş Metro Rail System: 2019
- Besiktas - Mecidiyekoy Metro Rail System: 2019
- First Levent – Hisarüstü Metro: 2015
- Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro: 2017
- Incirli Yenikapi Subway Station: 2018
- Edirnekapı Unkapanı Subway: 2018
- Göztepe Bağdat Street - Göztepe E5 - Ataşehir - Ümraniye Metro: 2018
- Üsküdar - Taksim - Haliç - Çekmeköy metro: 2015
- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli Sabiha Göçmen Airport Subway: 2018
- Bostanci Kozyatagi Kayisdagi Imes Dudullu Subway Station: 2019
- Kartal Pendik Subway: 2015
- Pendik Tuzla Subway: 2019
- Kartal Beach Pendik E5 - Sabiha Göçmen Airport Subway
Within the scope of the new metro building in Istanbul, the June settlement of the Otogar - Kirazlı - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro was opened. Taksim - Golden Horn - Yenikapı Metro will be put into service this year. In addition, the Yenikapı - Sirkeci - Üsküdar tunnel crossing is also opening within the scope of Marmaray this year.
Interactive Metro Map - Istanbul Metro Map
According to the Master Plan, 2019 new metro lines will be added to Istanbul at the end of 19. With these lines, the length of the iron network will be approximately 400 kilometers. With the new 2019 lines to be built after 24, the length of the metro in Istanbul is planned to be 2030 kilometers in 776. Istanbul will be the second city in the world after New York, which has a metro line length of approximately 800 kilometers in the regions. In the effective planning of Marmaray, the metro line from Kartal to Atatürk Airport in 2014, from Pendik to Bağcılar in 2015, and from Tuzla to Küçükçekmece in 2016 will be at the service of Istanbulites.