Ankara subway flooded opening in February

Ankara subway flooded the opening in February: The subway, which was started to be built in 2001 but was taken over by the Ministry of Transport when it could not be completed, flooded this time!
It was announced that the Sincan Metro, which Ankara residents have been waiting for for years, will open on Monday, January 13, but was postponed. The reason why Melih Gökçek once again postponed the opening of the subway became clear. The construction of the subway, which was started by the Metropolitan Municipality in 2001, which was headed by Melih Gökçek, could not be completed for years, and transferred to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications in a ceremony held on May 7, 2011, the subway construction was to be put into service 13 years after the beginning, it could not!
YURTTAS IS DEAD, THE MINISTER WAS NORMAL
In the last year, there was also a death on the subway that never ended. Kadir Sevim, who suddenly collapsed on the sidewalk where he was walking to go to work, lost his life due to the dent in the construction of the subway on 22 June 2012. Speaking on this issue, Transport Minister Binali Yıldırım was able to say that death is very normal, "Similar events can be expected, it is like this in the world, it is normal." he said.
Melih Gökçek, who gave the date of January 29 for the opening of the subway, which could not be reached on October 2013, 13, said “The opening is in February” on Twitter the previous night.
The Ministry of Transport, on the other hand, cited the flooding of the wagons after the pipes in Macunköy exploded as the reason for the delay.
ANKARA METRO POSTPONED TO FEBRUARY
Gökçek said, “Sincan Metro is in service in February. Here is the first drive… Our Prime Minister on the way to Sincan, I drove on the way back, ”he wrote.
WAGONS UNDERWATER
The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication General Manager of Infrastructure Investments, Metin Tahan, who gave information about the delay, said that the wagons in the Macunköy Storage Area were flooded as a result of the explosion of the main transmission water pipe line passing under the Anatolian Boulevard, Mehmet Akif Ersoy Bridge on December 25. announced that he stayed.
Stating that the explosion put them in great trouble, Tahan stated that the wagons in the warehouse area and tested were flooded, saying, “The water rose about 1-2 meters, became a pond, the vehicles remained in the water. "We had difficulties in harmonizing the wagon sets and signal systems modification." Stating that the people of Başkent who are waiting for the opening of the subway with curiosity are right in their curiosity, Tahan said:
"WE ARE WAITING FOR DATE FROM THE PRIME MINISTRY"
“The time we actually work as the Ministry does not exceed 18 months, it is a miracle to bring the metro to this state in such a period. We continue our work very quickly. We do not want to spend February for the opening. We have gathered everything for the opening, we are making the finishing touches.
We do not have the chance to give an exact date for now because Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan will also attend the opening of such a big project. We expect a date from the Prime Ministry.

Armin

sohbet

    Be the first to comment

    Comments