Asian and European lines merged The electricity will not be cut in the Marmaras: ANEL Group Chairman Rıdvan Çelikel, Board Members Merve Şirin Çelikel and Bülent Batukan, Independent Board Member Cahit Düzel and I have boarded a boat from Bebek.
Rıdvan Çelikel recalled that the Anel Group laid the foundations in 1986 when it was heading towards Üsküdar to enter the Marmaray Tunnel:
- After establishing Anel Elektrik in 1986, our first project was Darlık Dam. 1988'da Kav Factory, 1991'da Hürriyet Media Towers saying 1999'da TAV won the tender at Istanbul Ataturk Airport work.
Bulent Batukan, intervened:
- Except for Tunisia, we are in the electrical and mechanical works of TAV's domestic and foreign projects. Since 2000, we continue to work as a solution partner at Ford Gölcük Plant.
Rıdvan Çelikel emphasized the importance of airport experience:
- Airports, 7 day 24 hours serving. Therefore, the performance of electrical-mechanical works is more important. For example, we have printed a program that is not in the specification for TAV. This program localizes power cuts and prevents them from spreading.
Merve Şirin Çelikel pointed out that we are approaching Üsküdar:
- If we go back to Marmaray's electrical-mechanical works.
Rıdvan Çelikel, sat on the sign he received from his daughter:
- We had crossed our roads in Doha with the Japanese Taisei in the consortium that built Marmaray. Gamma and Nurol already knew us.
- What is the monetary dimension of the work you undertake in Marmaray?
Bülent Batukan replied:
- 60-70 in the million dollar range.
Rıdvan Çelikel pointed out that the continents of Asia and Europe are united by two bridges and now under the sea.
- We've signed up for such a meeting. There are high-voltage lines passing through the Bosphorus, but the distribution lines of the two sides are separate. BEDAŞ, which distributes electricity to the European side of Istanbul, has assembled the AYEDAŞ lines that distribute the electricity of the Anatolian side in Marmaray.
- Isn't electricity taken from one side enough to operate Marmaray?
- They'il back up each other. If a power outage occurs, the other line will be activated.
- What if the electricity of both sides is cut off at the same time?
- 38 mva 24 generator. The generators will be activated immediately.
- In Marmaray, there will be no power outage especially in the tunnel?
- If the maintenance work is carried out regularly, then there is no power failure.
- Who will do the preventive maintenance?
- Our work goes on until May 2014. Until then, I think a decision will be made.
Bülent Batukan gave an example from TAV:
- We carried out long-term preventive maintenance at Atatürk Airport. Later, TAV established its own company.
We took a tour at the Marmaray Tunnel with Unimog which was modified to take the track. Anel Elektrik Project Manager Enver Kır, pointed out:
- We're swimming now.
At the deepest point, I thought at the minus 65 meter:
- What happens when the train is at this point?
I was relieved by Rıdvan Çelikel's words:
- No electricity in Marmaray.
Prysmian produces heat-resistant cables
I watched the presentation from Faruk Aslı, Electromechanical Project Manager at ANEL Electric's Üsküdar construction site:
- All of the cables used are heat resistant, so called ısı non-flammable -.
- Where did these cables come from?
-'ve described Cables were produced at Prysmian's factory in Turkey Mudanya.
Returned to presentation:
- We've got all of the cables in dar armor - against shocks.
He emphasized that a separate signal cable was installed in such projects in order to detect the first possible fire:
- We chose this cable fiberoptic. 1-2 temperature changes in the tunnel will be understood immediately. Measures will be taken early.
Rıdvan Çelikel pointed out ventilation fans:
- There is an 950 ventilation fan with power up to 664 kva in the tunnel.
I also learned the following details from the presentation:
- 120 kilometer medium voltage cable was used in Marmaray. The total length of the heat-resistant cables found the 260 kilometer. 4 bin luminaire was installed inside the 12 bini tunnel.
Çelikel pointed to electrical panels:
- In our own production of Marmaray 400 pieces of alloy tension boards took place.
Faruk Aslı added the following important point from the presentation:
- The indoor environment in Marmaray will be monitored by 4 bin 300 detector.
612, foreign income 106 million dollars of walking jobs
Bülent Batukan, Member of the Board of Directors of ANEL Group, shared some of the data of Anel Elektrik:
- As of 2013, we have 516 million dollar walking business, including 96 million dollar international and 612 million dollar domestic. By the end of the year, we expect 200 to receive a million dollar additional business.
-2012 57.2 from abroad, 106.2 million dollars from abroad have earned revenue. Turkey's exports in the first xnumx'y we enter our external revenue.
- Our 2012 turn was 163.5 million. This year, we left the first 6 month with 96 million dollars. Our revenue grew by 6 on the first 21 month.
- In 2012, Anel Elektrik's share in 26.6 billion dollar overseas contracting services was around 0.4.
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr