CevizliBag Metrobus Station was put into service: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in its press release Cevizlivineyard announced that Metrobus Station was put into service. IMM, CevizliIn addition to the existing overpasses at the Metrobus Station, the 40 has a 8 meter-wide platform.
The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Cevizlithe vineyard put the Metrobus Station into service. IMM made a press release on the subject:
• Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of the studies carried out in order to provide more comfortable security and reduce the intensity in terms of pedestrian and disability use and access in Metrobus Stations CevizliThe work at the Metrobus station was completed. In addition to the existing overpasses, the 40 meter-long 8 meter-wide platform was built.
• The station which is used as a transfer center and which provides Metro-Metrobus connection is used by the average daily 35.000 person.
• In order to relieve the intensity of the existing overpass ladders and turnstiles, CevizliIn addition to the existing overpasses at the connecting Metrobus Station, the 40 meter-long platform was built into the station.
• On the new platform;
- The elevator was separate for our disabled and elderly citizens. 1 will be operational in months
- The existing pedestrian staircase 1.90 meters wide was extended to 3 meters.
• The project of the study was carried out by the Directorate of Transport Coordination of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Applications are; Infrastructure Services Directorate.
Source : I haber.rotahaber.co