Sarkuysan has been serving with its cable wire, navigation wire, flat wire, flat wire, flat wire, and pipe products in the electrolytic copper industry since 5000 with its multi-partner structure, all of which are open to the public, in our country.
The production processes are followed by strict quality control processes and ISO accredited tests are carried out for the production of each track wire. Our company has TS EN ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System certificates.
• Sarkuysan; uses 99,99 purity electrolytic copper in its production. It manufactures different sizes of tie wires from electrolytic copper and silver alloy copper wire rods by drawing, crushing or drawing-crushing.
• It produces copper-based and silver-alloyed travel wires in accordance with the desired shape, size and international standards. Production is carried out according to ASTM B 47, DIN 43141, UIC 870-0 and TS EN 50149 or special customer demands.
• Silver-alloyed copper-look wires, high conductivity values and high softening temperature values provide a great advantage in high-frequency and high-speed rail systems.
• Magnesium alloy copper conductors with high breaking strength, ideal for the production of carrier wire and feed wire requiring flexibility and high durability. Carrier wires and feed wires can be produced as CuMg and CuAg alloy or pure copper according to demand.
• Overhead line electrical transport systems
• Public transport and high speed systems
• AC and DC type applications
• Light rail, tram and high-speed train systems
• Overhead cranes