contact Transportation and Quick Access for All The 11th Transportation, Maritime and Communications Council, designated as the 5th Transport, Maritime and Communications Council, was held at the Istanbul Congress Center between 7-2013 September XNUMX with the participation of local and foreign experts and academics.
In the 2023 Council was taken up again identified transportation targets, 2035 road map of Turkey in the field of transport was drawn. The three-day council meeting in Turkey and was attended by about 6 thousand industry representatives from abroad. As a result of one year work, 1157 bin 3 page sector study report prepared by 500 expert was evaluated and 11. The Final Declaration of Transportation, Communication and Maritime Council was prepared. In the declaration consisting of approximately 500 pages, important targets and projects were determined in sectors such as highway, sea, rail, air and communication.
Speaking at the close of Transport and Communications Council's Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said the shape of Turkey's 2023 targets there. Yıldırım emphasized that 14 foreign ministers and 10 deputy ministers and many guests attended the Shura and noted that the opportunities for mutual cooperation emerged from this union. Noting that the globalizing world has become a village, Yıldırım said, “The conception of the captain who saved his ship is changing. It is our shared responsibility to think of the future of all people. That's why we carried this Shura to an international dimension. It was agreed that the obstacles in front of communication and transportation should be removed immediately. Goods and services should be free to roam. Delaying this with visa barriers will not benefit the peace and peace of the world. ”
Now, Turkey Aviation Center
explaining that registration is no longer the center of Eurasia Aviation of Turkey in which the Lightning, "Now migration from east to west while now there has reversed migration from west to east migration. This is a new process in the global economy. Taking these into consideration, we have to replan 10 years. The global crisis offers us an important opportunity to end the clash of east-west civilizations. ”
Yildirim, Turkey's 2013 vision that reassess the Council of saving the world's largest they aim to become one of the 10 economy, the success of new roads, making rail lines, expanded its air freight, has expressed will be provided using the sea for more. Stating that all subtitles of the communication are discussed and discussed in Şura, Yıldırım stated that a 3-page document and a 500-page result report were created with the cooperation of public, private sector and universities, and 500 thousand participants contributed to Şura for 3 days. Turkey is now accessed, Lightning emphasis on a country become accessible, said: "Turkey will have a foreign trade volume of $ 6 trillion over 10 years. This requires new highways, railways and airports. At least twice the investment in infrastructure has to be made. Over the next 1,2 years, Turkey $ 10 billion in infrastructure investments needed to achieve the strong. We will make 200 billion dollars of these investments from the general budget, and we will realize 120 billion dollars with build-operate-transfer or public-private partnership. ”
Turkey to Send Satellite 2013 in orbit with its own Manufacturing
Yildirim, Turkey is in a good place, but said they had not seen enough of it in shipping, accommodation and binding capacity of 2035 thousand in 60 he said they are aiming to have a yacht harbor. Referring to Turkey's communications about the distance the Lightning, "Broadband has exceeded 20 million. We aim for 2023 million broadband internet subscribers in 45. ” used expressions.
Targets for Transport 2035
Lightning, 2018, Turkey's emphasis are aiming to send the satellite into orbit with its own manufacturing, electricity produce from space solar panels to 2035, wherein said power they aimed to carry out a project that will lead to earth using radio waves. Stating that the steps of Kanal Istanbul Project have been taken, Yıldırım stated that their new goals are the Çanakkale Transition Project and that the project will consist of a 4 thousand meter suspension bridge.
Railway:% 20 at load,% 15 share at passenger
- To increase the total railway network to 2023 thousand km by making 2035 thousand km of new railway network between 6-31.
- Establishing high-speed and high-speed train connections in 60 cities with a population of 15 million.
- Completion of the railway industry with a high-tech infrastructure, maximizing domestic production and marketing railway products to the world.
- Developing smart transportation infrastructures and systems to ensure the integration of the railway network with other transportation systems.
- Establishment and dissemination of international combined transport and rapid supply chain management.
- Having a voice in the world in railway research, training and certification,
- To become an important railway corridor between Asia-Europe-Africa continents by completing railway lines and connections at the Straits and Gulf crossings.
- Updating the legal and structural legislation related to the regulation of railway transportation activities in line with international and EU legislation.
- Equipping the railway network with smart transportation infrastructures and systems to ensure integration with other transportation modes.
- Reaching 20 percent in rail freight transportation and 15 percent in passenger transportation.
Highway: Motorway network 12 will increase to one thousand km
- By 2035, with a public-private partnership, 4 km of highway project and 12 thousand km of highway network will be increased.
- Transfer of transports over 500 km by road to other transport modes by 2035.
- Making the entire TEN-T core network comfortable, high-quality and capable by 2035.
- Expanding full access controlled ring roads across the country in cities with high transit traffic.
- Implementation of applications such as congestion management, high-occupancy vehicle lanes, truck-allocated lanes, toll navigable lanes to ensure effective management of increasing road passenger and freight demand.
- Implementation of systems providing communication between vehicle-vehicle and vehicle-infrastructure in highway operation within the scope of intelligent transportation systems.
- 7 - Utilization of renewable energy sources taking into account the energy generated by the vehicles in highway and state road lighting, electric vehicle energy supply, traffic supervision, regulation and regulation and road maintenance activities.
- Taking measures to encourage the use of vehicles using renewable energy sources instead of vehicles using traditional fossil fuels until 2035.
- Increasing the number of accidents by two thirds by increasing trainings on highways.
- Increasing all kinds of R&D studies that will increase domestic production in the highway sector.
Maritime: yacht mooring capacity to withstand 3
- Increasing the Turkish naval fleet from 30 million DWT to 50 million DWT.
- Increasing the yacht and boat mooring capacity from 17 to 500 thousand
- Turkey's becoming a leading and guiding country in terms of maritime safety and inspection performance in IMO, ILO, Paris, Mediterranean, Black Sea and Black Sea MoU.
- Construction of new cruise ports, two in Istanbul and one in Çanakkale, Antalya, Izmir and Mersin.
- Maintaining the quality in maritime education, ranking 5th in the world in terms of students and seafarers.
- Mersin Region being the leader in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean Regions in terms of transit container handling quantities.
- Creating at least 10 percent of the Turkish ship fleet from ships using environmentally friendly alternative fuels.
- As a result of joint projects to be carried out with world-leading shipyards, consortiums are formed to produce off-shore structures and LNG, LPG, CNG, tanker ships, and to enable Turkish shipyards to have a say in this field.
- Ensuring that the shipbuilding industry produces ships with a contribution of at least 90 percent.
- Establishment of the “Marine Industry” facility, which has a ship repair infrastructure and can provide dock service to at least 6 ships between 250 and 400 m in length in the Mediterranean.
Aerospace technologies: Solar panels to be placed in space
- Identifying airports where the "Airport City" concept is applicable and carrying out necessary studies in this direction.
- Making incentives and necessary arrangements for domestic aircraft production, developing and certified serial production of domestically designed aircraft of different scales and different technologies, mainly domestic subsystems.
- Development of domestic near-space observation vehicle.
- Turkey's involvement in strategically important projects such as SES and regional collaborations.
- Expanding the use of unmanned aerial vehicles, making arrangements to ensure the effective and safe flight of these vehicles in the airspace. .
- Launching the project of a zero-gravity aircraft (large-bodied aircraft capable of creating a zero-gravity environment for a limited time) and making it widely available. (Purchasing a wide-body aircraft and designing the interior cabin arrangement accordingly.)
- Designing and producing all subsystems (hardware and software) of all satellites and ground control stations with national means and capabilities.
- Turkey's becoming a country with its own LEO and GEO orbital satellite launch systems (launch pads, rockets, etc.); establishment of a national (space) launch base.
- Designing a spacecraft that can collect samples and return by providing access to nearby celestial objects (TurkAster Project)
- Realization of a project that will place solar panels producing electricity in space and transmit the electrical energy produced there to the earth with radio frequency waves.