Ships revealed during the excavation of the Yenikapı Marmaray
29 scientists from 130 countries attended the symposium organized by the UNESCO affiliated ICOM. At the symposium, scientists examined 36 ships excavated in the Yenikapı excavations of the Marmaray project. The ships attracted the attention of scientists.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- The Yenikapı Community from Marmaray Excavations was examined
- Byzantine Animals at Yenikapı and Marmaray Excavations
- As part of the Marmaray Metro Project, the last phase has been reached in the 8-year excavations on the archaeological findings unearthed in Yenikapı.
- Upper and lower gateways in the high speed train route were examined
- Marmaray Excavations Held History and The Breathtaking Adventure of Excavations turned into Books.
- Young people know about old Istanbul thanks to the Yenikapı excavations
- Marmaray Yenikapı archaeological excavations are almost over
- The artifacts of Marmaray excavations will be exhibited in the open-air museum to be built in Sultanahmet.
- Excavations in the Marmaray excavations
- Bones Unearthed in Marmaray Excavations to be Exhibited in the Museum
- Workers at the port of Alsancak have completed an annual shift
- Investments in Tarsus-Pozantı transformer centers were examined
- The works on Cumaovası-Tepeköy İZBAN line were examined on site
- Selçuk Torbalı light rail line has been examined | Izmir
- TCDD 3. The railway renovation works carried out at the Regional Directorate
- The ship from Marmaray excavations will be rebuilt and launched.
- Marmaray Excavations - Cultural Heritage
- 70 million TL spent for the archaeological excavations of Marmaray
- Yenikapı Shipwrecks Stopping the Marmaras (Video)
- Ghost Ships to be Brought to Economy