Billion dollar 3. giants start the race for airport tender
The largest tender in the history of the Republic has started for the third airport to be built in Istanbul. 17 companies received specifications for the tender; but 4 companies offered bids. The tender, which was previously announced to be made in a closed envelope method, will be held by auction method.
Here are the highlights of the 9 billion Euro tender:
* Offer envelopes of TAV, IC-Fraport, Cengiz-Kolin-Limak-Mapa-Kalyon and Makyol arrived at the hall.
* General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMI) Orhan Birdal made a short statement before the tender.
* The process to be followed in the procurement process was announced in three stages. First, the outer envelope documents will open. Then, all the information and documents contained in this information will be checked to be complete and complete.
* Qualifications will be announced later. After an interruption, the internal envelope documents will be opened and this time they will be checked to see if they comply with the specifications. Envelopes will be opened after the qualifications are given.
* Tender will be made on total rent plus VAT. He declared to receive offers from the lowest to the highest in closed tours.
* The commissioning commission can also determine new methods and based on this article, the open up method is determined instead of closed bargains.
Details are coming ...
17 FIRM SPECIFICATION
Two foreign 17 companies have received the contract for the tender held at Esenboğa Airport Social Facilities. The investment size is expected to be around 9 billion euros. In the tender to be realized with Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model, 4 company and joint venture group were expected to submit bids. These are TAV, IC-Fraport, Cengiz-Kolin-Limak-Mapa-Kalyon and Makyol.
Source : the site www.hurriyet.com.tr