📩 27/11/2018 16:06
Istanbul Municipality will focus on metro and rail projects: ISTANBUL Metropolitan Municipality announced that studies were carried out to solve the traffic problem, especially TEM, and that 9 billion lira of the municipal budget of 60 billion lira in 24.6 years was allocated for transportation.
In the statement that it will be stated that an investment of 2013 billion Turkish lira will be made in 4, information was provided on the projects under construction in Istanbul. Hürriyet's 13-kilometer Yenibosna-İkitelli Güney Sanayii light subway and 6.5 kilometers consisting of XNUMX kilometers in the explanation given with the region under the lens because of the big traffic problem yesterday. Kabataş-Mahmubey Metro's second phase will be finished this year.
Some of the projects that are out of these projects and are at the tender stage are as follows:
- Başakşehir X Kayabaşı – Olympic Village Metro 15 kilometer
- Küçükçekmece (Halkalı33 kilometers from Olympic Village Metro
- Bağcılar-Küçükçekmece-Başakşehir-Esenyurt Metro 12.5 kilometers
- Esenyurt X Beylikdüzü u Avcılar Metro 17 kilometers
- Büyükçekmece X Esenyurt Metro 10.5 kilometer
- Büyükçekmece (Tüyap) ivSilivri Metro 32.5 kilometers
- Bagcilar-Kucukcekmece (Halkalı) Light Metro 9.4 Mileage