A day on the High Speed Train
We followed Prime Minister Tayyip Erdoğan for the opening ceremony of Eskişehir-Konya High Speed Line on Saturday. While traveling from Ankara to Eskişehir at a speed of 252 km sohbetMost of us were surprised when it was interrupted with the warning that we were approaching the train station. At one point, we met with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, and we even joked that he hadn't gone that fast.
In this country, rail transportation was the choice of the left parties, but the AK Party took so many instruments from the leftist politics. Social assistance, May 1 Labor and declared a public holiday as the Day of Solidarity, Nazim such as Hikmet Republic of Turkey citizenship refund ... fast lap at the end of the week, a communist-era job he've identified the structural changes of concrete figures on qualified railways. 10 years ago excites us when we ride high-speed trains in Japan, since 2009 a part of everyday life in Turkey. State
The booklet, prepared by the General Manager of Railways, Süleyman Karaman, was full of striking figures. Let me share the brief summary with you:
* Turkey, the European high-speed rail technology with the 6th, 8th country in the world.
* The high-speed train opened on 13 March 2009 on the Ankara-Eskişehir line
6.5 has traveled a million miles and has carried 7.5 million passengers.
* The Ankara-Konya High Speed Train, which went into service on August 24, 2011, also covered 2.5 million km and reached more than 2.2 million passengers.
* Eskişehir-Konya High Speed Train, which was put into service on 23 March 2013, will reduce the 7.5 km road previously taken in 355 hours to 2 hours.
* On 29 October 2013, it will be possible to go from Ankara to Istanbul by high speed train in 3 hours.
* Until 2023, fast travel between Eskişehir-Antalya, Erzincan-Trabzon, Bursa-Bandırma-Balıkesir-İzmir, Sivas-Erzincan-Kars
trains will run. And these links will extend to Diyarbakır.
In view of this picture, HNV was not used to such requests until recently. Only trains would be complained. They said that now the comfort satisfaction of the customers in the high-speed train has reached 95 percent.
Source : www.sabah.com.t is