Çemberlitaş tram station is in service again
According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc., T1 Kabataş- Revision works have been completed at Çemberlitaş station on Bağcılar line.
The station began to serve again yesterday.
Source : www.posta.com.t is
- What will be the closed Çemberlitaş Tram Stop?
- Is the Çemberlitaş tram stop being removed?
- Maelbeek metro station reopened when 32 died
- Moscow's 200 metro station opened
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station is being reorganized
- Collapsed Arifiye YHT station is being rebuilt
- İliç train station was put into service in new building
- Today in History: 2 September 2010 Darüşşafaka station service ...
- Rahmi M.Koç Museum Reopened: The Unique Museum Experience Is Again In Physical Environment
- Boztepe Cable Car Facility and Reverse House Reopened in Ordu
- Sıhhiye Multi-Storey Car Park Re-opened
- Abalı Ski Center re-opened
- Yenimahalle-Şentepe Cable Car Reopened
- Renovated Historical Büyükderbent Train Station Reopened
- Kabataş tram station will be renewed
- Aksaray tram station to be taken westward
- Aksaray Square Project is joining two tram stations
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) were opened.
- Today in History: 6 November 1948 Maraş station and Köprüağzı-Maraş line (28 km) opened
- KazanThree new metro stations opened in
- London underground station evacuated for security reasons
- Panic of terror in Moscow 2 train stations evacuated
- Marmaray's Sirkeci station is opened
- Tahrir metro station opened after two years
- Roman central railway station evacuated due to terrorist threat
- The world's most expensive railway station opened
- Terror alarm in the heart of Europe! Train Station Evacuated
- Bomb alarm in Brussels ... Train station evacuated
- Suspicious package panic in London ... Metro station evacuated
- Kumlubel Tram Line Opened in Eskişehir