TWO AND FOUR AXLE REVISIONS AND PARTIAL V0H REPAIRS WILL BE PERFORMED (TÜDEMSAŞ)
Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ)
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 142141
1 - Import
a) address: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 SIVAS
b) telephone and fax number: 3462251818 / 1708-4699 - 3462235051
c) e-mail address (if any): firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - Quality, type and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: Partial Revision of Partial and Four-Axle Wagons and Partial V0H Repair, Technical Specifications, 4 Item (2000)
3- Tender / Qualification Evaluation:
a) Location: TÜDEMSAŞ General Directorate SİVAS
b) Date and time: 04.12.2012 - 14: 00
4 - Requirements for participation in the tender and the required documents and the criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or the relevant Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen, as required by the legislation;
184.108.40.206. In case of real person, the first announcement or tender date taken within the year taken in, according to the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry or related Chamber of Tradesmen and Craftsmen registered document indicating that,
220.127.116.11. In the event of being a legal person, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered to the room from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry,
4.1.2. Signature declaration or signature circular indicating that it is authorized to bid;
18.104.22.168. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
22.214.171.124. Indicates the latest status indicating the legal status of the legal entity with the partners, members or founders of the legal entity according to its relevance. The Trade Registry Gazette does not have all of this information in a Trade Registry Gazette. documents indicating the issues and notarized signature circular of legal entity,
4.1.3. The form and content of the tender letter set out in the Administrative Specifications,
4.1.4. Temporary guarantee, whose form and content are determined in the Administrative Specification,
4.1.5. The bidders shall submit the part of the tender which the subcontractors are considering to purchase in the annex of the tenders.
4.1.6. If the document submitted by the legal entity to show the work experience belongs to the partner who has more than half the share of the legal entity, it shall be held after the first announcement date by the trade registry offices in the chamber of commerce and industry or by the certified public accountant or the public accountant. the document conforming to the standard form, indicating that this condition has been maintained continuously for the past one year.
4.2. Documents related to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents should bear:
4.2.1 Documents to be obtained from banks
Bank reference letter indicating the unused cash loan or non-cash loan on banks with the amount to be determined by the bidder at a rate not less than 10, or deposits with no restrictions on it,
This criterion can be obtained by collecting deposit and loan amounts or by submitting multiple bank reference letters.
4.2.2. Year-end balance sheet or equivalent documents of the year preceding the year in which the tenderer is awarded:
a) The bidders who are obliged to publish their balance sheet according to the relevant legislation, have the year-end balance sheet or the sections of the balance sheet showing that the required criteria are met,
b) Bidders who do not have to publish their balance sheet in accordance with the related legislation shall submit the end-of-year balance sheet or parts of the balance sheet indicating that the required criteria have been met or the certificate issued by the certified public accountant or the independent accountant financial advisor in accordance with the standard form to demonstrate that these criteria have been met.
In the balance sheet or equivalent documents presented;
a) the current ratio (current assets / short term liabilities) should be at least 0,75,
b) The equity ratio (own resources / total asset) shall be at least 0,15,
c) The ratio of short-term bank borrowings to own resources should be less than 0,50 and the mentioned three criteria must be met together.
Those who cannot meet the criteria mentioned above in the previous year can submit their documents for the last two years. In this case, the average of the monetary amount of the last two years is examined whether the adequacy criteria are achieved over the average.
4.2.3. Documents showing business volume:
a) Income statement showing the total turnover for the year prior to the year of the tender,
b) invoices issued in the year preceding the year in which the tender is made, showing the monetary amount of the part of the sales of the goods or the sale of the finished goods under the commitment,
Submission of these documents is sufficient.
For the total turnover of the amounts in these documents, the monetary amount of the part of the works executed in the undertaking or the sales of the goods related to the completed works must not be less than% 25 of the price to be offered by the tenderer. The tenderer providing any of these criteria and submitting the document relating to the criteria he / she provides is deemed as sufficient.
Tenderers who cannot provide these criteria in the previous year can submit their documents for the last two years. In this case, the average of the last two years of the documents presented in the review of whether the adequacy criteria are examined on the average.
4.3 - Professional and Technical Qualification Documents and Criteria
4.3.1- Work experience documents and capacity report
Tenderers shall submit a production capacity report of 35 tons / year in the amount of 1000 of the proposed price and documents showing work experience related to the single contract of the work subject to the tender or similar works.
It is sufficient to present one of these two documents.
4.3.2-Machinery, equipment and other equipment documentation
The bidders shall certify that they have the machinery, equipment and other equipment specified in the following numbers and qualifications.
1- Minimum 40 Quantity Redressor welding machine
2 - At least 40 Oxy-Acetylene Kit
3- At least 25 pieces Gas welding machine
4- At least 2 Piece Optical Cutting and 1 5 mm guillotine shear loom
5- 2 Load capacity of at least 3 Ton Capacity forklift
6 - Truck or van
7- Minimum 500 m2 indoor area
8- At least 3 Ton Ceiling Crane
4.4- Works to be accepted as similar work in this tender:
4.4.1-a- Manufacture of railway towing vehicle or major steel construction works of these vehicles,
b- Complete wagon maintenance and repair works,
c-Metro and light rail vehicles, road heavy tonnage vehicles, construction machinery, container manufacturing or maintenance-repair,
d- Manufacture of petroleum products transport or storage tanks,
f- Manufacture of steel construction.
g- Wagon repair and manufacture
5. The most economically advantageous tender will be determined on the basis of price.
6. The tender shall be applied to all domestic and foreign tenderers and the price advantage shall be applied at the rate of% 15 in favor of the domestic tenderers offering goods / items accepted as domestic goods within the framework of the principles determined by the Public Procurement Authority.
7. Display and purchase of the tender document
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased at the same address for 50 Turkish Lira.
7.2. Those who are required to submit bids to purchase the tender document.
8. Bids can be delivered by hand to TUBEMSAS General Directorate SIVAS until the date and time of the tender and can be sent to the same address by registered mail.
9. The tenderers shall submit their bids on the bid unit prices for the item items. As a result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated as a result of the product price of the tenderer and the unit price.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond of the amount determined by the tenderers, but not less than% 3.
11. The validity period of the bids is 60 (Sixty) calendar days from the tender date.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.
13. The place of work will be delivered to the contractor within 3 days following the contract. The Contractor will make 5 suitable for work within the day after receiving the place of work. 5 will start from the end of the daily period. 350 pieces V0H and 350 units will be delivered from the 650 pieces and 0 pieces from the four axle wagons and 650 pieces from the total 2000 pieces will be completed every 30 days and delivered to the CER Pick-up elements. and the entire work will be completed by 185 within the year following the signing of the contract.
14. This tender is not subject to the Law 4734 except for the prohibition clauses and the prohibition clauses.
15. Tender document http://www.tudemsas.gov.tr can be seen on the internet address.