CONTROLLING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN
PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DEPARTMENT TENDER BRANCH DIRECTORATE
The service procurement of Palandöken Logistics Center Supervision and Supervision Services will be procured under the open tender procedure according to the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below:
Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 155940
1 of Administration
a) Address: Talatpaşa Boulevard No: 3 06330 ALTINDAĞ / GAR / ANKARA
b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3123126556
c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
d) The internet address where the tender document can be seen: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-Service of the subject of the tender
a) Quality, type and quantity:
Detailed information on the nature, type and quantity of the tender can be found in the administrative specifications contained in the tender document in EKAP (Electronic Public Procurement Platform).
b) Location: Palandöken / ERZURUM
c) Duration: 360 (Three hundred and sixty) days from the commencement date
a) Location: General Directorate of TCDD, Directorate of Real Estate and Construction, Meeting Room Floor: 2 No: 3003 Gar / ANKARA
b) Date and time: 23.11.2012 - 14: 30
4. Conditions to be taken in the tender and the required documents and criteria to be applied in the assessment of competence:
4.1. Terms and conditions for participating in the tender:
4.1.1. The Chamber of Commerce and / or the Chamber of Industry or the Chamber of Profession, as required by the legislation;
22.214.171.124. In the case of a real person, a document indicating that it has been registered in the Chamber of Trade and / or Industry from its registered Chamber of Commerce or the relevant chamber of commerce, within the year of the first announcement or tender date,
126.96.36.199. In the event of being a legal person, it shall be obtained from the Chamber of Commerce and / or Industry where it is registered, in accordance with the relevant legislation, the document which indicates that the legal entity is registered in the
4.1.2. Signature Declaration or Signature Circular showing that it is authorized to bid;
188.8.131.52. In case of a real person, then notarized signature Declaration,
184.108.40.206. In the case of a legal entity, it shall indicate the final status of the legal entity, its partners or its founders, and the legal person in charge of the management. The Trade Registry Gazette shall show the relevant Trade Registry Gazettes or any such information in order to show all of this information in the notarized signature circular of legal personality with documents,
4.1.3. Letter of bid determined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.4. Temporary collateral defined in the Administrative Specification.
4.1.5 All or part of the work subject to the tender cannot be made to subcontractors.
4.1.6 If the document submitted by the legal entity to show his / her work experience belongs to his / her partner who has more than half of the legal entity, the trade registry offices within the chamber of commerce and industry or the certified public accountant or the public accountant after the first announcement date and the document conforming to the standard form, indicating that this condition has been maintained continuously for the last one year from the date it was issued.
4.2. Documents related to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents should bear:
By the administration for the economic and financial qualification criteria not specified.
4.3. Documents related to vocational and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must bear:
4.3.1. Work experience documents:
Documents indicating the work experience related to the work subject to the tender or similar works, not less than% 40 of the proposed price within the last five years,
4.4. Jobs that can be regarded as work similar to this notice:
1.3-) Metro and Rail Systems
1.4-) Large Factory and Workshop Buildings
The Supervision and Consultancy Consultancy Services of the above mentioned works will be evaluated as similar work.
5. The most advantageous bid in economic terms will be determined on the basis of price.
6. Only domestic tenderers can participate in the tender.
7. Viewing and purchasing the tender document:
7.1. The tender document can be seen at the address of the administration and can be purchased from the Central Veznesi (Ground Floor) of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways.
7.2. Those who are required to submit bids to purchase the tender document.
8. Bids can be submitted to TCDD General Directorate, Real Estate and Construction Department, Tender Department Floor: 3 No: 4118 Gar / ANKARA address until the date and time of the tender and can be sent to the same address by registered mail.
9. Bidders shall submit their bids on the Unit prices. With the tenderer who made the tender on the result of the tender, the unit price contract shall be signed over the total price calculated by multiplying the quantity of each item and the unit prices proposed for these items.
In this tender, shall be submitted for the whole work.
10. Tenderers shall submit a bid bond in the amount determined by them not to be less than% 3 of the offered price.
11. The validity period of the bids is 90 (Ninety) calendar days from the date of tender.
12. The tender cannot be submitted as a consortium.