New developments on the tender for X Construction of Electrification Plants for Kayseri - Boğazköprü - Ulukışla - Yenice, Mersin - Yenice - Adana - Toprakkale Line teklif were collected by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate on 01 February 2012.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Şahin Yılmaz - Emre Ray joint venture appealed to the Public Procurement Authority on 24 May 2012 for the result of the tender. At this stage, the RCC decision will be expected. As it is known, E + M Elektrik - Aykon Elektrik joint venture and Siemens A.Ş. firm has appealed to TCDD for the result of the tender TCDD
had also responded to the objections.
Approximate costs 1. 33.752.709 lira for part, 2. 24.203.377 lira for part, 3. part 32.449.409 lira, 4. 46.361.740 lira for part, 5. 37.273.812 lira for part, 6. The winners and the bids of the tender which were determined as 60.436.750 lira for the section were as follows:
1. Ultra Technology
1. Proposal for Section 24.731.000
2. Proposal for Section 17.729.000
3. Proposal for Section 22.910.000
4. Proposal for Section 32.432.000
5. Proposal for Section 26.597.000
2. E + M Electric - Aykon Electric
6. Proposal for Section 52.278.954
As it is known, other companies participating in the tender were as follows:
1. Dalkıranlar Construction
2. Semi (Spanish)
3. Siemens A.Ş.
4. Dr. Şahin Yılmaz Energy - Emre Ray Energy