The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is considering a € 48.200.000 ($ 64.200.000) loan to finance the renovation of a railway division in Eastern Macedonia. The total cost of the project is estimated to be 60.700.000 €.
Source : Raillynews
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to finance EBRD Dnepropetrovsk metro project
- How to Get Macedonia Visa? Macedonia 2022 Visa Fee How Much?
- Islamic Development Bank to finance Iran-Central Asia railway line
- YHT's financing is from the Islamic development bank
- Islamic Development Bank Visits Kayseri Transport Inc.
- Asian Development Bank to open Tajikistan to the world
- Transport Sector Acceleration with the Financing of the Islamic Development Bank Kazanoutside
- European Investment Bank Gives 200 Million Euro Loan for EIB Cairo Metro Line
- 57,1 Million Euro Loan for Buying Bus from EBRD to Ankara EGO
- EBRD Ispartakule Çerkezköy Lends Credit to Railway Line
- Why work on the improvement of suburban lines did not start
- Adana's Mega Projects Presented to World Bank and Iller Bank
- How Much is Ziraat Bank Dowry Account Contribution? Who Can Open a Dowery Account at Ziraat Bank?
- Rail Systems Test Center Project is awaiting approval of budget revision in Ministry of Development
- Skiing as a development project
- Chip Tracking Project for Kangal Dogs from Development Agency
- Moving to Istanbul Airport to be Completed in Mar
- TCDD Tasimacilik and the Republic of North Macedonia Railways came together
- TCDD Transportation Meets with Macedonia Railways
- European Investment Bank EIB to support 139 million Euro for Warsaw Metro renovation project