TCDD'S WORK IN 2012
• The construction of the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project between Eskişehir Passage and İnönü-Gebze will be continued.
• Construction of the first phase of the Başkentray project will be continued and the construction of the second stage will be commenced and construction will start.
• Construction of Yerköy-Sivas project of Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project will be continued and the construction of Kayaş-Yerköy will be commenced.
• Construction of Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project will continue.
• Construction of Ankara-Izmir and Sivas-Erzincan High Speed Train Project will start.
• The construction of Boğazköprü-Ulukışla-Yenice, Mersin-Yenice, Adana-Toprakkale Electrification Signaling and Telecommunications Project will continue.
• Pehlivanköy inşaat Construction of Uzunköprü-Hudut Signalization, Electrification and Telecommunications Project will be continued.
• Construction of Irmak-Zonguldak Electrification Signalization and Telecommunication Project will be started.
• The construction of Kayaş-Irmak-Kırıkkale-Çetinkaya Electrification and Infrastructure Improvement Project will start.
• Construction of Eskişehir-Kütahya-Balıkesir Signaling, Electrification and Telecommunications Project will be started.
• Construction of the Bandırma-Balıkesir-Manisa-Menemen Electrification, Signaling and Telecommunication project
It will begin.
• Construction of Logistics Center projects will be continued.
• 19 pieces Road Maintenance Repair Machine will be delivered.
• 900 km will be renewed.
• 537 freight wagons will be produced.
• 7 Diesel Train Set (DMU) will be purchased.