EURailSpeed 2005 - It was held between 7-9 November 2005 in Milan Italy. 10 companies from 85 countries participated in the fair. EURailSpeed, which attracted a lot of attention with the seminars attended by 180 speakers, was exhibited to visitors in 2005 trains.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to email link to your friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
- China Railway Manufacturing Company Acquires Percent 15 Share of Inter Milan Football Team
- EURailSpeed 2002 - Madrid - Spain
- Today in History: 26 May will download 2005 Aliaga -Menderes to 86 minutes,
- Today in History: 26 May 2005 will reduce Aliağa-Menderes between 86 minutes ...
- Today in History: 26 May 2005 Between Aliağa-Menderes ...
- Today in History: 5 May 2005 Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train
- Today in History: 4 October 2005 Council of State, TCDD Immovable Tender Regulation ...
- Today in History: 4 October 2005 Council of State, TCDD
- Today in History: 28 November 2005 rebuilds the Hejaz Railway ...
- Today in History: 28 November 2005 Hejaz Railway
- THY Prepares for High Speed Train Cooperation in Italy
- Became Sponsor of Expo Ferroviaria Italy Railway Fair
- Turkey Italy Rail Investment and Trade Relations
- Today in History: Mehmet Ali Ağca Sentenced to Lifetime Prison in Italy
- Bulgaria and Italy Act Jointly for Pan-European Transport Corridor No 8
- Italy - Police Chief Injured in High-Speed Train Protest
- Alanya's two biggest companies from Austria and Italy will participate in the tender for the cable car
- France Italy High Speed Train Project Protested
- Durmazlar To Build Infrastructure of Italy, Poland and Netherlands High Speed Trains
- Italy wants to participate in Iran Railways' projects