VTG certified as ECM in Germany
German rolling stock leasing company VTG Aktiengesellschaft is the first company to have received the certification of entity in charge with maintenance (ECM) from the German Federal Railway Authority. The certification confirms that the maintenance management system applied by VTG corresponds to latest regulations.
Getting this certification is optional at present, but starting with June 1, 2013, the maintenance for freight transport cars could be done only by a company which obtained the certification.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
We, Net Translation Services Limited, are in your disposal with our experienced translator team of 35 persons specialized in Rail Systems Terminology in English, German, Russian, French languages Please visit website: Nettercume.com.tr for our references.