Russian Railways’ network ships 106.4 million t in April 2012

According to the latest figures, the Russian Railways network shipped 106.4 million t of freight in April 2012, an increase of 2.9% compared to April 2011. Shipping volumes in the January to April 2012 period totalled 412.9 million t, up 3.8% over the same period in 2011. Freight turnover since the beginning of 2012 amounted to 736.6 billion tariff tkm, an increase of 6.7%. Freight turnover, including empty wagon runs, was 930.8 billion tkm, a rise of 6.1%. (ben)

Source :www.rzd.ru

 

We, Net Translation Services Limited, are in your disposal with our experienced translator team of 35 persons specialized in Rail Systems Terminology in English, German, Russian, French languages Please visit website: Nettercume.com.tr for our references.

67 / 1.640